影视剧中的社交美语 第85期:遭遇不顺
日期:2015-01-07 16:35

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》



This is the last time I've helped you.

这是我最后一次帮你了。

Next time you cross me,I won't be as forgiving.

下次你背叛我,我不会再手软的。

Don't worry, there won't be a next time.

别担心,不会有下次了。

Good,’cause I wanna tell you something, something nobody knows, not even Serena.

很好,因为我有些事想告诉你。一些没人知道的事,连瑟琳娜也不知道。



you can keep a secret, right?

你会保密的,对吗?

Of course.

当然。

Nate is planning on giving me his family diamond.

奈特准备把他的祖传钻戒给我,

It's the most incredible ring you've ever seen.

那是你见过最漂亮的戒指。

Uh,ring as in engagement ring?

那戒指算是订婚戒指吗?

I remember the first time I ever saw him. maybe we were just little kids, but I knew--he's the one I wanna marry.

我记得我第一次见他,或者那时我们只是孩子,但我知道,他就是我要嫁的人了。

Now it seems like he feels the same way, too.Why are you not happy for me?

现在看起来他也这样觉得。你为什么不替我高兴的?

I'm sorry.

不好意思。

It's--it's just been a really weird week.

这... 这是个很奇怪的星期。

Um,there's this stuff with my parents and my family, so maybe I should just go.

这与我的父母和家庭有关吧或者我应该走了。

No, maybe you should look at me in the eye and tell me what you're hiding.

不,或者你应该看着我的眼睛说话,告诉我你所隐瞒的事情。

You jealous?

你忌妒?

Of you and Nate?

你跟奈特?

Do you like him?

你喜欢他?

What? no.

什么? 不。

职场美语

How was your day?

今天过得怎么样?

Well,this day stinks.

今天糟透了。

重点讲解:

Today is a bad day.

This day stinks.

我们都会用bad来表达糟糕,但老外喜欢用stink融入更多感情色彩,表示“讨厌,糟糕”。

分享到