影视剧中的社交美语 第114期:人人有份
日期:2015-03-04 14:20

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Go210,《新飞跃比佛力》


Come on! Ugh! I'm allergic to sunlight.

拜托!啊!我讨厌阳光。

Tough. I'm staging a “Friend intervention”.Rocky road?

作为朋友,我必须插手了。石板街冰淇淋吗?

Okay,first step, stop eating metaphors.

首先,别再吃了。

Silver,Teddy will eventually forgive you,and Navid broke things off with you weeks ago.

小银,泰迪最终会原谅你的。纳维也早跟你没关系了。

So it's time to get a little extra credit with that professor guy of yours.

是时候和那位教授有进一步发展了。

Ivy,sweetie,Raj is going to live,so stop acting like he,s dead.

艾薇,亲爱的,罗杰活得好好的,所以别难过得好像他快死了似的。

He's merely an ex.Yeah, an ex-husband.

他只是你的前任罢了,前夫而已。

Ugh! God, you guys,that sounds so old and gross.

呃,天哪,你们,这听起来既老土又恶心。

Yeah, so stop dwelling on it,

是啊,别再糾结在这上边了。

go to New Guinea and welcome that cute photo guy into your jungle!

去新几内亚和那位摄影帅哥交往。

And,Annie, I have no idea what the hell your problem is.

安妮,我不知道你在郁闷什么。

You dumped that cheating dirtbag Patrick,and now you're ungodly rich with Marla's money.

你甩了那个放浪公子哥帕特里克。并且你现在有了玛拉的遗产,你简直富可敌国。

What? I told you about the inheritance in confidence.

什么?我告诉你遗产的事要保密的。

Why would you keep that from your friends?

为什么不和朋友分享呢?

Yeah, it's not like Silver broadcast it on the evening news.

是啊,小银也没像播晚间新闻那样四处宣扬。

Too soon?Yeah.

为时过早吗?

职场美语

Everybody, pass the hat.

大家一起出钱吧。

Come on, it's your treat today.

拜托,今天是你请客。

重点讲解:

Everybody open your purse.

Pass the hat.

pass the hat可不仅仅是“传递帽子”的意思,而是参加集体活动时,大家一起出钱,也可以指AA制,或凑份子送礼。如果说Everybody puts in 10 dollars.就是“每个人出10美元”的意思。

分享到