影视剧中的社交美语 第102期:状态不佳
日期:2015-01-29 16:43

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》


Mum, mum?

妈妈,妈妈?

Hey, good to see you.

见到你真好。

Serena, darling. Oh!

瑟琳娜,亲爱的,啊!

Um, so where is he?

他在哪?

What, they haven't let him out yet?

什么,他们还不让他出院?



Oh, let's not discuss that right now, okay?

现在别说这个,好吗?

I thought you might wanna see some of your friends.

你不想见见你的朋友们吗。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Serena!

瑟琳娜!

It's so good to see you!

见到你太好了!

How are you? Good to see you!

你怎么样? 见到你真高兴!

Come, we're about to have dinner.

快来,我们正要进餐。

I'll set a place for you at the table next to Blair.

我给你在布莱尔隔壁那桌加个坐位。

Yeah, actually, um, there's somewhere I have to go.

其实,我还要去别的地方。

You're leaving?

你要走了?

Yeah,I-I just...I don't feel well.

对,呃,我不太舒服。

I just wanted to come by and say hi.

只是想过来打个招呼。

I'll see you at school tomorrow.

明天学校见。

School? So I guess she's back for good.

学校?那她会留下来啦。

Didn't you know she was coming?

你知道她要回来吗?

Of course I did.

当然知道。

I just... Wanted it to be a surprise.

我只是想...给大家个惊喜。

职场美语

You look pale,what's wrong?

你看起来很苍白,怎么了?

I'm not myself today.

我今天不舒服。

重点讲解:

I'm not in a good state today.

I'm not myself today.

看到I'm not myself today.“我今天不是我自己。”这么理解是不是很奇怪?这句话可不是这个意思哦,它是指“我今天心神不宁,身体欠安。”

分享到
重点单词
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,