影视剧中的社交美语 第17期:开启谈话
日期:2014-09-19 16:54

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自How To Train Your Dragon,《驯龙高手》


Dad? Uh...I have to talk to you, dad.

爸爸?呃…我有话和你说,爸爸。

I need to speak with you too, son.I think it's time for you to learn to fight dragons.

儿子,我也正想和你说些事。我认为你该学习屠龙了。

I don't want to fight dragons.

我不想屠龙。

What?

什么?

What?

什么?

Uh, you go first.

呢,你先说。

No, No, you go first.

不,不,还是你先说。



All right. You got your wish. Dragon training.

好吧,你如愿以偿了。

You start in the morning.

屠龙训练,明早开始。

Oh, man, I should have gone first. Uh, cause I was thinking.

早知道我就先说了。呃,我一直在想,

You know,we have a surplus of dragon fighting Vikings but…Do we have enough bread making Vikings,or small home repair Vikings.

你也知道,我们屠龙的人手过剩,但是…但是我们有足够的面包师或修屋匠...吗?

You'll need this.

你需要这个。

I don't want to fight dragons.

我不想屠龙。

Oh,come on, yes, you do.

哦,来吧,你能行的。

Rephrase. Dad, I can't kill dragons.

换句话话说,爸爸,我不能屠龙。

But you will kill dragons.

但是你终有一天会屠龙的。

No,I'm really very extra sure that I won't.

不,我非常肯定我不会的。

职场美语

Hey, got a minute? I have a few words to say.

嘿,能聊一会儿吗?我有几句话想说。

Sure, go ahead.

当然,你说吧。

Andrew, hey, got a minute?

安德鲁,嘿,能聊一会儿吗?

Well, yeah, whafs up?

是的,怎么了?

重点讲解:

I want to talk to you.

Hey, got a minute?

如果你跟他人说:I want to talk to you.那肯定就是想与他人谈很正儿八经的 事。但在日常生治中或熟人之间,老外一般会用比较口语化的Hey, got a minute? 字面意思是“嘿,你有时间吗? ”实际上是指想找你聊聊或者有事与你商量。

分享到