影视剧中的社交美语 第4期:好久不见
日期:2014-08-28 16:28

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自The Incredibles,《超人总动员》


Helen:E? This is Helen.

海伦:E,我是海伦。

Edna:Helen who?

艾登:哪个海伦?

Helen:Helen Parr. You know.. .Elastigirl?

海伦:海伦?巴,你知道…弹力女超人吗?

Edna:Darling! It's been such a long time after all these years! So long!

艾登:亲爱的!好多年没联系了!好久了!

It's been a while.

是有一阵子了。

There's only one person Bob would trust to patch his supersuit. That's you.

鲍勃只会找一个人补超能装,那就是你。

Edna:Yes, yes, yes. Marvelous, isn't it?

艾登:没错,没错,没错,超赞的,对吧?

Much better than those horrible pajamas he used to wear.

比他以前穿的烂睡衣好多了。



They are finished. When are you coming to see?

都做好了,你什么时候来看?

Helen:I'm calling about...

海伦:我是打来问…

Edna:Don't make me beg. I won't do it, you know.

艾登:别逼我求你。我不会干的,你知道。

Helen:Beg, no, I'm calling about suit. Bob's suit!

海伦:求我,不,我打电话来是为了衣服的事。鲍勃的超能装!

I'm calling about Bob's suit.

我打来是问鲍勃的超故能装。

Edna:You come in one hour, darling.

艾登:你一小时后过来,亲爱的。

I insist, okay? Okay. Goodbye.

一定要来,好吗?就这样啰,再见。

职场美语

How are you doing? I haven't seen you for ages. Fancy meeting you here.

很久没见你了。很高兴在这儿见到你。

Yeah, lt's been a while. Where have you been?

是啊,有段时间了。你去哪儿了?

重点讲解:

Long time no see.

I haven't seen you for ages.

Long time no see.其实在最开始的时候是一种Chinglish的表达,后来用的人多了,逐渐被外国人所接受,现在也是常用的英语口语之一。其实,更为地道的表达是I haven't seen you for ages。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • patchn. 补丁,小片 vt. 修补,补缀 n. 呆子
  • marvelousadj. 令人惊异的,了不起的,不平常的