BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第93期:周日晚餐
日期:2016-06-21 13:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

With Gerard's recipe sharers getting a true taste of the North..We've finally got a moment to taste Sunday dinner from a little further afield.
杰拉德尝试了北方风味之后 我们终于有时间去尝尝来自遥远地方的周日晚餐了
Yes, dude, it's our Chinese gang and their dim sum banquet.
来自中国朋友的晚宴
They've cooked up a real feast including sweet and sour pork Hong Kong style,and a duck in a yellow bean sauce. Oh, I can't wait.
他们已经准备好了一顿大餐 港风酸甜猪肉 黄豆酱鸭肉
And of course,the Chinese dumplings.
当然 还有饺子
That's the best dim sum I've ever tasted. Ah, yes.
这是我吃过最棒的中国食物
Yes? There you go some duck,some special Chinese duck.
特制中国鸭肉
Oh! Wow, yes! It's beautiful.It's beautiful, isn't it?Oh, it's really tangy.
看起来很漂亮 很漂亮吧 真的很好吃
Spare ribs.With a cream sauce. How's that?
奶油酱排骨 怎么样
Oh, it's fantastic. Fantastic. No wonder your tent's been mobbed all day.
好吃 怪不得这帐篷里这么多人
This is lovely. Oh, lovely, hey?
这个真有趣
Hey, put your finger like this. Oh, that's it. That's it.
手指要这样 对了
But what I love is,it's a family thing, isn't it?
我更喜欢里面的家庭元素
I mean, it's...it's families getting together.
家庭团聚在一起
Everybody, like the...the grandparents or whatever.Every Monday, they get together.
所有人 比如长辈或者其他亲戚 每周一聚在一起
They cook, they have a party, they have a good time.
下厨 派对 享受时光
That's like a Sunday lunch or a Monday lunch, that's what it's about.
就像周日或周一午餐 这就是意义所在
And that's what brings people together. The food. Thank you. It's brilliant. Thank you very, very much. Thank you.
食物让人们团聚 谢谢你们 这些点心很棒

视频简介
视频简介:
BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》汇集了奶奶,妈妈和女儿等几位爱做饭的人,以确保这些珍贵的历史文献为未来我们共同的民族美食被保存。每周的菜谱公平都有不同的主题,如《星期天的晚餐,展示晚餐,野餐,生日聚会,家庭最爱和简单的晚餐,和所有的配方适合这一主题。每个的核心是妈妈知道最好的宴会,满足了三位VIP妈妈展示一个伟大的家庭食谱需要与国家共享。


重点讲解

讲解:
dim sum
点心(中国食品)
What do you like for lunch? Dim sum.
中午想吃什么?中国点心。

bring sb / sth (with you) | ~ sth (for sb) | ~ (sb) sth
带…到某处;带来;取来:
Don't forget to bring your books with you.
别忘了把书带来。

be about
目的是;为了;涉及…方面:
Movies are all about making money these days.
当今电影就是只顾赚钱。

far / farther / further a'field
远离家乡;去远处;在远方:
You can hire a car if you want to explore further afield.
假如你想逛更远的地方,可以租辆汽车。

a taste of
体验;尝试:
This was my first taste of live theatre.
这是我初次在现场看戏。


分享到