BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:黛安蛋糕
日期:2016-04-14 10:06

(单词翻译:单击)

双语文本
Like a taste of royalty? Thank you.
尝一尝皇家风味。谢谢。
It really has a quite a lot of citrus, it's great. Good, good.
浓郁的柑橘味道,非常棒。
Oh, that really clears the palate.
让味觉醒了过来
It's clearing my sinuses.
让我的鼻窦顺畅
Muriel,how would you mum serve this?
茉莉,你的妈妈是如何盛这道菜的?
She would have served it using two spoons... . Yes.
用两个勺子。
Like quenelles. Serving it on the plate and then the butler would have passed it on to the table.
像挖鱼丸,放在盘子里,管家把它放在桌上
Oh, beautiful. Great pressure there, table waiting for dessert...Yeah, yeah. Serving quenelles.Mmm. Princess Margaret.
太棒了。不过当时很紧张吧,用挖鱼丸的方式盛蛋糕给公主吃
Mmm hmmm... Well, if lemon could put zip in your pip this does it.
如果柠檬能增加你的活力选他就对了
No, that was lovely.
很美味
This really is good.
真的很好吃
It really is good.
尝起来很棒
I shall be making this one.
我也要做这个蛋糕
We're going to do this recipe swap festival.
我们要做一个食谱交流博览会
It's like Glastonbury but with recipes. Wow.
就像食谱音乐节
You know, the whole thing.
你知道整体来讲
Now, would you like to come?
所以你想来吗?
Very much, yes. And would you do some of the dishes for us?
当然非常想。你愿意在那做菜吗?
Absolutely, yes, I would.
愿意
Well, you're on. Bye.
好的。
We love Muriel. Keep waving.
我们爱茉莉。继续挥手!
It's clear that Muriel's mum's dishes are all about excess.
很显然她们用料很大方
Well, they were served up to royalty after all.
毕竟是给皇家人吃的
But dude, I bet that since her recipes date from the time when rationing had just ended they're full of those once rare ingredients, fresh cream and eggs.And Muriel hasn't changed it one bit. What a mum.
不过我打赌,是因为她的食谱起源于定量配给结束后食材丰富的阶段,像新鲜奶油魔力根本没有修改,好棒的妈妈!

视频简介

视频简介

BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》汇集了奶奶,妈妈和女儿等几位爱做饭的人,以确保这些珍贵的历史文献为未来我们共同的民族美食被保存。每周的菜谱公平都有不同的主题,如《星期天的晚餐,展示晚餐,野餐,生日聚会,家庭最爱和简单的晚餐,和所有的配方适合这一主题。每个的核心是妈妈知道最好的宴会,满足了三位VIP妈妈展示一个伟大的家庭食谱需要与国家共享。


重点讲解


讲解:
palate
味觉;品尝力

a menu to tempt even the most jaded palate
能让最没胃口的人动心的食谱

citrus
柑橘类果实:
citrus fruit / trees / growers
柑橘果实/果树/种植者
fabric in bright citrus shades (= orange, yellow or green)
色调鲜艳的橙黄色布料

zip up | ?zip sb / sth up
拉上拉链;拉上…的拉链:

He zipped up and took his bag.
他拉上拉链拿起包。

serve up
端上(食物):
He served up a delicious meal.
他端上一顿可口的饭菜。

excess (of sth)
超过;过度;过分:
Are you suffering from an excess of stress in your life?
你生活中的压力太大吗?


分享到
重点单词
  • squeezev. 压榨,挤压,塞进 n. 压榨,勒索,榨取
  • shoven. 推,挤 v. 推挤,放置,撞
  • salmonn. 鲑,大马哈鱼,橙红色的
  • plainn. 平原,草原 adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简单的,平坦
  • inspiredadj. 有创见的,有灵感的
  • excessn. 过量,超过,过剩 adj. 过量的,额外的
  • pinchn. 捏,一撮,少量,困苦,偷窃 vt. 掐,使 ...
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • competevi. 竞争,对抗,比赛
  • proteinn. 蛋白质