BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:喝汤
日期:2016-05-21 14:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

Oh, let's start with the soup.
让我们首先开始喝汤吧
Right. Charlotte, do the honours.
夏洛特请你帮我们盛汤
Go on, Charlotte. I'm going to put a little bit of everything on here...Be honest, is Saturday soup part of the great family tradition then? Yes. Yes.
我每样都来一点 周六汤在你们家算是传统食物吗 是的
The soup is the most important part, I'd say, for me.
对我来说汤是最重要的
Can you make sure I've got a hard dumpling in there, please?
里面一定要有硬饼
That's food that makes you grin.Oh, yeah. Oh, yes.
这种食物真的让你开怀大笑
Big people soup that is.Not for children. A big feast.
这是给大人喝的 真丰盛
Big people soup. When we come in here there's a variety of everything.
大人汤 我们每次来都有各种好吃的
So you can't say, "Mum, can you cook me some mutton today?"Or, "Can you cook me a surprise?"It's there, isn't it? It's already here. You've got a menu!This is the best!
所以就没办法说,妈妈今天能做绵羊肉吗 今天能做一道惊喜大餐吗 因为已经做好了
And it's not greasy, is it? No.
而且根本不油腻
Shall I pour everybody a drink?
我给你们倒点饮料吧
Please. Yes, please. Yes.
当然 谢谢
Connie's sky juice, is made of condensed milk, pineapple juice and nutmeg.A bit indulgent, but a real treat on a birthday.
科尼的天空果汁混合了炼乳 菠萝汁和肉豆蔻 热量有点太高了 但是是生日宴上的大餐
Well, cheers, everybody.Mmm. Cheers.I tell you, I want to come here for me birthday party. Yes. For sure.
干杯 我一定要来你们家办生日派对
We're having a recipe fair.OK.
我们要开食物博览会
A big tent, a big, big top.Loads of fun.
大帐篷 非常有趣
And we'd love you and the family to come.
非常希望你和家人一同前来
Cook some food, swap some recipes, talk with like minded people about the fair. Yeah?
做点菜 交流想法 和志同道合的人交流
Just hang out and have a good time with us. Oh, that's fantastic.And about a couple of hundred other mums.Yeah. That would be nice.Bring your sky juice.
和我们一起玩 应该会有一百多位妈妈 肯定很有趣 带着你的天空果汁一块儿来
Oh, it great day. We'd like to propose a toast to you all.
让我们敬各自一杯
For all the birthdays we've got yet to come. Cheers!
希望我们都长命百岁
Kingy, that mutton with dumplings is amazing and a bit different too.
绵羊肉和硬饼太好吃了 而且口味很独特
It's going to be a real treat for our guests at the banquet.
肯定会是我们宴会上的享受
Bye, Charlotte. Bye, boys. Bye. Bye!
再见
视频简介
视频简介
BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》汇集了奶奶,妈妈和女儿等几位爱做饭的人,以确保这些珍贵的历史文献为未来我们共同的民族美食被保存。每周的菜谱公平都有不同的主题,如《星期天的晚餐,展示晚餐,野餐,生日聚会,家庭最爱和简单的晚餐,和所有的配方适合这一主题。每个的核心是妈妈知道最好的宴会,满足了三位VIP妈妈展示一个伟大的家庭食谱需要与国家共享。

重点讲解

讲解:

do the honours
履行社交责任;执行仪式:

Would you do the honours and draw the winning ticket?
能劳驾为我们抽出获奖的票吗?

be honest (about sth); be honest (with sb)
坦率的;坦诚的:

Are you being completely honest about your feelings?
你丝毫没有隐瞒你的感情吗?

make sure (of sth / that...)
确保;设法保证:

Make sure (that) no one finds out about this.
绝对不要让任何人发觉这件事。

variety (of sth)
(同一事物的)不同种类,多种式样:
There is a wide variety of patterns to choose from.
有种类繁多的图案可供选择。

swap (sth) (with sb); swap sth for sth
交换(东西):

I've finished this magazine. Can I swap with you?
这本杂志我看完了。我能跟你交换一下吗?

分享到