BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第48期:西班牙大锅饭
日期:2016-04-22 10:09

(单词翻译:单击)

双语文本
Look at this.Man with the food is always popular.
有食物的男人总是很受欢迎
Wow, what have you got?
这是啥?
Well, we've got this beautiful paella that Peter and Pat have brought.They live in Spain.
皮特和派蒂带来的漂亮的西班牙大锅饭,他们住在西班牙
Paella's a great show off dish because you can just put the pan as big as you like...Massive. You get some paella pans as big as this table.
西班牙大锅饭是很棒的炫耀食物,因为锅似乎有这个桌子一样大
Well, no, bigger than that.We do one for 1,000 people.

比这还大。我们做过1000人的份
No? You've got to be showing off.How do you get it not to stick?
你们可真会炫耀。怎么才能不粘锅呢?
We stir a paella but a Spaniard lets it sit.Oh, yeah, the crust is the important bit.Ah OK. Apparently.
我们会搅拌。没错,锅巴是很重要的一部分
Well, guys, maybe you could help share this around...
你们可否相互传递分享
We've got somebody else with some brilliant recipe books.
还有一个人也带来了很棒的食谱
Look at these.
看看这些
Grandmother and grandmother in law.
属于我的祖母和我丈夫的祖母的食谱
Right, got it.Yes. Beautiful books.That was my grandmother.
噢!很漂亮的书。是我祖母的
She lived in Yorkshire.
她住在约克郡
She used to build it up,tastes of things she liked.Nutty Parkin. Nutty Parkin,that's the one I've brought today.
尝到什么好吃的她会记下来。坚果麦片姜饼。我今天带来了
We've got that. We have.
在这里
There's treasure in this book.A robin cake.Like Christmas every day.
这本书里富含宝藏,比如油搓蛋糕,每天都像圣诞节一样
Robin cake, isn't that light and feathery cake? With four ounces of lard!
油搓蛋糕不是很清淡的吗?这么多猪油!
Light. Nah. It's not.
可不清淡
But we did like cakes didn't we in the old days.
以前不做清淡的蛋糕
Madam, your nutty parkin is going to the top of the tree. Lovely.
你的蛋糕会名列前茅的
Thank you. Good to see you, Gerard.Thanks. See you later.See you later, bye-bye.
谢谢。杰拉德很高兴见到你。 谢谢。待会见吧
视频简介

视频简介

BBC纪录片《老妈私房菜》汇集了奶奶,妈妈和女儿等几位爱做饭的人,以确保这些珍贵的历史文献为未来我们共同的民族美食被保存。每周的菜谱公平都有不同的主题,如《星期天的晚餐,展示晚餐,野餐,生日聚会,家庭最爱和简单的晚餐,和所有的配方适合这一主题。每个的核心是妈妈知道最好的宴会,满足了三位VIP妈妈展示一个伟大的家庭食谱需要与国家共享。


重点讲解


讲解:
massive + 名词
巨大的;非常严重的:

The explosion made a massive hole in the ground.
爆炸在地面留下了一个巨大的坑。

stick +介词
粘贴;粘住:

He stuck a stamp on the envelope.
他把一张邮票贴到信封上。

apparently + 句子
据…所知;看来;显然:

Apparently they are getting divorced soon.
看样子,他们很快就要离婚。

build sth up
创建;开发:

She's built up a very successful business.
她创办的生意很红火。

ounce of sth
少许;少量;一点点;丝毫:

There's not an ounce of truth in her story.
她所说的一点都不真实。


分享到
重点单词
  • stampn. 邮票,图章,印,跺脚 v. 跺脚,盖章
  • stirn. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱 vt. 激
  • recipen. 食谱,秘诀,药方
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • massiveadj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的
  • envelopen. 信封,封皮,壳层
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增