(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
No, Anna. Just...
别, 安娜. 只是
No!
不!
You see a Victory Column somewhere around here?
你在附近看到记功柱了吗?
Anna!
安娜!
Let me explain. Get away from me.
听我解释. 离我远些.
I’m Secret Service. That is such bullshit.
我从事保密工作. 那是狗屎.
I was outside the consulate when you ran.
当你跑出来时,我正好在领事馆前.
I was in contact with Weiss and Morales the whole time.
我一直和维斯和莫瑞丝有联系
Oh, my God. Your father gave you controlled freedom.
哦, 上帝. 你的父亲给与你受约束的自由.
So I was his safety net.
我是他的安全网的部分.
And yours.
也是你的.
You lied to me? I know. I’m sorry. Jesus, I’m sorry.
你骗了我? 对不起. 上帝啊, 我很抱歉.
But something happened along the way. No kidding, you asshole.
但是这一路上的确有所不同. 别逗了, 你这混蛋.
You gotta believe me. How can I believe anything at this point?
你得相信我. 事到如今我还怎么相信?
That’s what I’m telling you. I didn’t plan for it to happen, but it did.
我要告诉你的是. 我不是有计划的让其发生, 可是就这样发生了.
I fell in love with you.
我爱上你了.
You can go to hell. You and my father both.
你去下地狱吧. 你和我爸一起.
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、consulate
n. 领事;领事馆;领事任期;领事职位
You have to visit the consulate or embassy.
你必须到领事馆或大使馆去。
2、safety
n. 安全;保险;安全设备;保险装置;安打
The report goes on to make a number of recommendations to improve safety on aircraft.
该报告接着提出了几点建议来加强飞行安全。
3、victory
n. 胜利;成功;克服
n. (Victory)人名;(西)维多利;(英)维克托里
Union leaders are heading for victory in their battle over workplace rights.
工会领袖们在争取工作场所权利的斗争中正迈向胜利。
重点短语:
1、get away from
避免,摆脱;逃离
You can't get away from the fact that the cost of living is always rising.
你不能否认生活费用总是在上涨这个事实。
2、in contact with
接触;与…有联系
But his personality was to bully and terrorize anyone he came in contact with.
但是他这个人的个性就是欺侮和恐吓他接触到的任何人。
考考你(翻译):
1、但目前还不清楚被攻击的目标是土耳其警察检查站还是美国领事馆。
2、她说她的党已赢得了精神上的胜利。
3、他死了,我无法摆脱悲伤。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、She's a lady of mystery.
2、The moisturizer gave my face a healthy glow that lasted all day.
3、We had to have the washing done at the laundry.