BBC纪录片《我们的地球》第387期:奇迹城市(29)
日期:2020-07-08 09:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Over the next month, this camera enables Gordon to see into the darkness,
接下来的一个月里,这台摄影机让戈登得以透过黑暗的阻隔,
and be the first person to film an urban leopard hunt.
成为首个拍下城市猎豹捕猎实况的人。
But it's only at the end of the trip that he has his most memorable encounter.
但直到旅程最后,他才与豹子有了一次最难忘的邂逅。
Look at the size of him. He's coming up. He's coming up. He's coming up.
瞧瞧他的个头。他过来了。他过来了。他过来了。
My goodness! Look at that. He's about three metres in front of me.
我的老天!快看。他大概就在我前方三米的地方。

BBC纪录片 地球脉动

Hey, there! My heart is racing. That was close.
你好啊!我的心在狂跳。刚刚真的好近。
That's the closest I've ever been to a leopard.
这是我这辈子离豹最近的一次。
It's often the case with urban wildlife
通常对于都市野生动物来说,
is that it's the presence of human beings that allows certain animals to do well.
正是由于人类的存在才使得一些动物能够兴旺繁衍。
And I suppose it's just incredible that one of those animals is the leopard.
而我觉得豹子能成为其中的一员实在太不可思议了。

视频及简介

城市的生长速度比地球上任何其他栖息地都要快。它们似乎不太可能成为动物茁壮成长的地方,但它们可能是一个充满意外机遇的世界。豹子在孟买的街道上徘徊,在纽约的摩天大楼里猎捕猎鹰,一百万椋鸟在罗马上空表演壮观的空中舞蹈。在焦特布尔,叶猴被尊为宗教神灵,在哈拉尔,当地人与野生鬣狗和睦相处。然而,许多动物在城市丛林中挣扎着应付。作为这个环境的建筑师,人类是否可以选择建造既为他们又为野生动物的家园?


分享到