美剧《生活大爆炸》精讲附视频 第153期:谢尔顿的正装品味
日期:2014-04-09 17:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


I question your premise. How is a new suit going to prevent me from passing out in front of a ballroom full of people?
我相当质疑你的说法 要防止我在满屋子人面前晕倒 买套新西装有个毛用了
It'll give you confidence. You know, sometimes when I'm feeling all stressed out about something, I go out and buy a cute top or a fun skirt and I have a whole new outlook on life.
那会让你充满自信 只要我倍感压力时 我就会去买件可爱上衣 或漂漂裙裙 如此一来就会容光焕发
Don't you eventually realize you're just the same stressed out person in a cute top or a fun skirt?
你傻的啊 难道你没意识到 你只是换了皮囊 内压犹在啊 穿可爱上装和漂漂裙裙有啥用
Yeah, that's when I buy shoes. Now, let's see what we've got. This is nice.
是的 所以还要买鞋子 我们来选选 这件帅气
It's only one color.
这件就一个颜色
Yeah, so?
是啊 咋了
That's a lot of money for only one color.
就一个颜色还这么贵 岂不是亏了
Fine. Why don't you pick out what you like.
好吧 你自己选自己喜欢的
This is pretty sharp.
这件很犀利
No. You're wrong.
不 没门儿
This is great. I had a suit like this when I was six.
这件够劲 我六岁时也有件差不多样式的
Okay, I think we have a winner.
好吧 这件绝对无可挑剔
Where the hell'd you find that?
靠 你哪儿弄来的这件
In the prom department.
舞会礼服柜台
It's ridiculous.
这也太可笑了
Says the former member of the Corn Queen's Court.
玉米皇后团前团员没资格说这话吧
Please just try this one on.
去试试这件再说
Okay. But anything I put on now is only going to suffer in comparison. This is absurd. I look like a clown.
好吧 现在不管我穿啥 和之前的相比都只能相形见拙了 这太荒唐了 简直像个小丑。

讲解介绍

生活大爆炸:

这是一部以 "科学天才" 为背景的情景喜剧,这倒非常罕见。主人公Leonard和Sheldon是一对好朋友,他们的智商绝对高人一等,因为他们对量子物理学理论可以倒背如流,无论你问他们什么问题,都难不倒他们。但是说到日常生活,这两个不修边幅的男孩就彻底没了脾气--生活中柴米油盐这些看似简单的事情,却让他们有迷失在太空里一样的感觉,他们所掌握的那些科学原理在这里根本没有用武之地。直到有一天……隔壁搬来一位美貌性感的女孩Penny,顿时吸引了两人的目光。Penny是个剧作家,平时还在饭店打工,她个性开朗,待人友善,最重要的是--她最近刚刚变成单身。
一个美女和四个科学怪才的故事就这样在笑声中悄然开始上演...


I question your premise.
我相当质疑你的说法

It'll give you confidence.
那会让你充满自信


This is pretty sharp.
这件很犀利

the Corn Queen's Court
玉米皇后团

It's ridiculous.
这也太可笑了

分享到
重点单词
  • absurdadj. 荒唐的 n. 荒唐
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • cornn. 谷物,小麦,玉米 v. 形成(颗粒状),腌,(用谷
  • ballroomn. 舞厅
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • comparisonn. 比较
  • premisen. 前提 vt. 提论,预述,假设 n. 房屋和
  • preventv. 预防,防止