(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Okay, Sheldon. I'm going to be leading you through a series of meditation exercises. These methods come from the ancient gurus of India and have helped me overcome my own fears.
好了 谢尔顿 我将引导你进行一系列的冥想练习 这些方法是从古代印度大师那里 传承下来的 也帮我克服了自己的恐惧
And yet, you can't speak to women.
可你还是不敢和女人说话
True, but thanks to meditation, I am able to stay in the same room with them without urinating.
确实 不过托冥想的福 我可以和女人 呆在同一房间 而且不会被吓到尿裤子
Now... close your eyes.
现在 闭上双眼
Okay, but don't punch me.
好的 不过不许打我
What?
什么
When I was little, my sister would say to me, "Close your eyes, you'll get a surprise," and then she'd punch me.
小时候 我姐姐会对我说 "闭上双眼 惊喜出现" 然后她就会给我一拳
I'm not going to punch you.
我不会打你的
That's what my sister used to say.
我姐姐以前也这么说的
Do you want to do this or not?
你到底还练不练了
I'm sorry. Proceed.
抱歉 请继续
All right. Imagine yourself in the one place you feel most at home.
好的 想象你正身处一个 最有家的感觉的地方
Where is that?
是哪里呢
Sim City. More specifically, the Sim City I designed Sheldonopolis.
模拟城市[一款游戏] 更确切地说 是我设计的模拟城市 谢尔顿奥波利斯
Okay, you're in Sheldonopolis.
好的 你身处谢尔顿奥波利斯
Where exactly?
确切的地点是哪
Sheldon Square? Sheldon Towers? Sheldon Stadium, home of the Fighting Sheldons?
谢尔顿广场 谢尔顿之塔 还是人称谢尔顿勇士之家的谢尔顿运动场
Whatever you like.
随你喜欢
I thought this was supposed to be a guided meditation.
不是说你引导我冥想吗
Fine. You're in Sheldon Square.
好吧 你在谢尔顿广场
Really? This time of year? It's a bit nippy.
是吗 这个季节吗 那可有点冷
Then, put on a sweater.
那就穿件毛衣
Suppose I could run downtown and pick up something at ShelMart.
那我可以去市中心的 谢尔玛买一件
Yeah, whatever. Just go buy a sweater. You know, the nice thing about ShelMart is I own it, so I get a 15% discount.
随便啊 去买件毛衣就是了 好处就是谢尔玛是我开的所以我买东西85折
You own the damn thing. Just take a freaking sweater! Look, I didn't turn a profit last quarter by taking product off the shelves willynilly.
还不都你说了算 痛快拿件毛衣就行了 上一季度我根本没有盈利 就是因为我肆无忌惮地拿东西不给钱
All right.
好吧
You've paid for a sweater, and you're in Sheldon Square. Hang on.
你买了件毛衣 现在你在谢尔顿广场 等等
It's a cardigan. I have to button it.
是开衫的 我得扣上扣子
Oh, no.
不会吧
What now?
又怎么了
A Godzillalike monster is approaching the city.
一个类似哥斯拉的怪物正在接近城市
I have to get my people to safety.
我得把我的市民转移到安全区
People of Sheldonopolis, this is your mayor.
谢尔顿奥波利斯的市民们 我是你们的市长
Follow me.
跟着我
If the children can't run, leave them behind.
小孩子要是跑不了 就别管他们了
Oh, the simulated horror!
哎哟妈呀 模拟恐怖效果贼棒
Raj? Just as I suspected. Meditation is nothing but hokum.
拉杰 我就知道 什么冥想不过是噱头

讲解介绍
生活大爆炸:
这是一部以 "科学天才" 为背景的情景喜剧,这倒非常罕见。主人公Leonard和Sheldon是一对好朋友,他们的智商绝对高人一等,因为他们对量子物理学理论可以倒背如流,无论你问他们什么问题,都难不倒他们。但是说到日常生活,这两个不修边幅的男孩就彻底没了脾气--生活中柴米油盐这些看似简单的事情,却让他们有迷失在太空里一样的感觉,他们所掌握的那些科学原理在这里根本没有用武之地。直到有一天……隔壁搬来一位美貌性感的女孩Penny,顿时吸引了两人的目光。Penny是个剧作家,平时还在饭店打工,她个性开朗,待人友善,最重要的是--她最近刚刚变成单身。
一个美女和四个科学怪才的故事就这样在笑声中悄然开始上演...

Proceed.
抱歉 请继续
Sim City.
模拟城市[一款游戏]
Whatever you like.
随你喜欢
It's a cardigan.
是开衫的
Godzillalike monster
一个类似哥斯拉的怪物
Oh, the simulated horror!
哎哟 模拟恐怖效果真棒!
