美剧《生活大爆炸》精讲附视频 第146期:魔戒放大的自私3
日期:2014-02-26 18:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Anything you'd like to add?
还有什么要补充的吗?
That's not gonna get you anywhere.Better pull out the big gun.You're right.Let's talk about your grandmother.
一般话是奈何不到你的还是出绝招吧对我们来说道说道你奶奶吧
No!I call no Meemaws.
不要!不许说我奶奶
Think about this.The only way your mother was born was your Meemaw had sex.
想一下吧这世上有你妈的唯一原因 就是你奶奶有过房事
I don't want to hear this.
我不想听这些
Then let go of the ring and walk away.
那就放手 闪一边去
Never.
休想
All right.I'll bet your Meemaw didn't just have sex to have your mother.I bet she had sex because she liked it.
那好吧那我打赌 你奶奶不止是为了生你妈 才有房事我打赌 她是喜欢做爱 所以才有房事
Stop it!
住口!
Yeah, Meemaw did the nasty.
耶 你奶奶好下流啊
I said stop it!
我说了 住口!
We're getting to him.
我们快把他制服了
Waterfalls!What?Waterfalls.Crashing waves.Babbling brooks.What are you doing?
瀑布!说啥?瀑布汹涌的水流潺潺的小溪你这是干什么?
Subliminal messaging.I'm going to make you want to pee.Dripping faucets.Leaky gutter.Peeing...
潜意识暗示我要逼你小便滴滴答答的水龙头漏水的排水沟嘘嘘...
It's, it's not working, dude.
哈 没用的 老兄
Oh ho ho, it's working all right.I have to pee.
吼 吼 已经有效了我要小便
Then let go off the ring and go.
那就松开戒指 去吧
No, actually, I wouldn't mind going, too.Fine.
不好 其实我也不介意去小个便好吧
Um, on the count of three.One, two...
数到三一 二...
Wait, just to clarify.When you get to three, do we stand up or do we pee?
等等 先说明白数到三时 我们是站起来 还是直接小便?
We stand up.
当然是站起来
Excellent choice.
这个选择真好
Three.

Something tells me this was a bad day to wear suede shoes.
直觉告诉我 今天不该穿双这么好的麂皮皮鞋
I've done it!I've won!The ring is mine!It's mine!
我做到了!我赢了!戒指是我的了!我的了!
We're going to clean it up and make it pretty.My own.My love.My precious.
要清洗干净 让它光彩夺目我一个人的("魔戒"中古鲁姆台词)我的爱 我的宝贝


讲解介绍

生活大爆炸:

这是一部以 "科学天才" 为背景的情景喜剧,这倒非常罕见。主人公Leonard和Sheldon是一对好朋友,他们的智商绝对高人一等,因为他们对量子物理学理论可以倒背如流,无论你问他们什么问题,都难不倒他们。但是说到日常生活,这两个不修边幅的男孩就彻底没了脾气--生活中柴米油盐这些看似简单的事情,却让他们有迷失在太空里一样的感觉,他们所掌握的那些科学原理在这里根本没有用武之地。直到有一天……隔壁搬来一位美貌性感的女孩Penny,顿时吸引了两人的目光。Penny是个剧作家,平时还在饭店打工,她个性开朗,待人友善,最重要的是--她最近刚刚变成单身。
一个美女和四个科学怪才的故事就这样在笑声中悄然开始上演...


I call no ...
不许说...

let go 放手
Then let go of the ring and walk away.
那就放开戒指,闪一边去。

nasty 下流

We're getting to him.
我们快把他制服了。

Subliminal messaging
潜意识暗示

on the count of three
数到三开始

Excellent choice.
明智之选。

suede shoes
麂皮皮鞋

My precious.
我的宝贝

分享到
重点单词
  • subliminaladj. 下意识的,潜意识的
  • clarifyvt. 澄清,阐明,使 ... 明晰
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地
  • guttern. 排水沟,槽,贫民区
  • sueden. 绒面革,小山羊皮(软羔皮),仿麂皮织物