365天英语口语之出国旅游口语(MP3+文本) 第53期:售后服务
日期:2015-03-19 17:51

(单词翻译:单击)

惯用口语

1.惯用口语句子:

How long is the warranty period?
保修期多长时间?
Is there a warranty period?
有保修期吗?
It's still within the warranty period.
还在保修期内呢。
warranty n. 保修证书,保证

I demand to exchange it.
我要求换一个。
May I have another brand instead?
我可以换一个品牌吗?
demand v. 要求
exchange v. 调换

I'd like a refund on this sweater.
我想退这件毛衣。
Can I have my money back on this sweater?
我可以把这件毛衣退了吗?
refund n. 退款 v. 退还,偿还

I want to return this blouse and get my money back.
我想退这件衬衫。
return v. 退还
get...back“取回…”

Can I have the refund?
可以退款吗?
I'd like my money back. please.
请给我退款。
I'd like a refund.please.
请给我退款。

I found a stain here.
我发现这里有一个污点。
stain n. 污点,瑕疵

When my wife washed it. the color faded.
我妻子洗的时候褪色了。
It's shrunk.
缩水了。
fade v. 褪色
shrunk a. 缩水了的(动词shrink的过去式和过去分词)

There is a tear in the fabric.
衣服上有个扯破的地方。
A button is missing.
一颗纽扣掉了。
tear n. 破处
fabric n. 织物

There is damage here.
这里有损伤。
It's broken here.
这里坏掉了。

It doesn't work at all.
它根本就不能运转/工作。
It is always out of order.
它总是出毛病。

How do you intend to fix this tittle problem?
你们打算怎么解决这个小问题?
I'm not satisfied with this solution.
我对这个解决办法不满意。
fix v. 解决,修复,修理
solution n. 解决办法

实用对话

2.实用对话

After-sales Service售后服务

Smith: Excuse me, are you the manager?
史密斯:请问,你是经理吗?
Manager: Yes, I am. What can I do for you?
经理:我是,有什么可以效劳的吗?
Smith: I bought the new silk scarf for my wife and when she washed it, the color faded.
史密斯:我给我妻子买的这条新丝巾,一洗就褪色了。
Manager: Really? Let me have a look. This kind of thing doesn't usually happen.
经理:真的?给我看看。这种情况可不是经常发生的。
Smith: Yeah. it never happened to me before but I guess there's always the first time.
史密斯:是啊,我也从没碰到过,不过我想总有第一次,对吧?
Manager: I suppose there is. So what i)s it that you'd like us to do for you?
经理:我想是的。那么您想要我们怎样处理呢?
Smith: Dear madam. may I remind you that out front over your main entrance there is a sign that reads, "We give our customers satisfaction. I expect a little satisfaction.
史密斯:亲爱的女士,要不要我提醒你大门口标牌上写的那句话?——“让顾客满意。”我希望能够满意。
Manager: Yes, you're right. There is a sign.
经理:您说的对,是有块标示牌。
Smith: How do you intend to fix this little problem?
史密斯:你们打算怎么解决这个问题?
Manager: OK, sir. we are happy to exchange it for you or a full refund if you'd like.
经理:好吧,先生,如果您愿意,我们可以给您换货或者是全额退款。

详细解说

3.详细解说

1.“remind sb.( that)…”的意思是“提醒某人…”。例如:She reminded her son that they still had several people to see.(她提醒她的儿子,她们还有几个人要见。)另外,“remind sb.
about sth.”表示“提醒某人关于某事或某物”,例如:Let's go downstairs and remind Mr. Lee about the meeting.(咱们下楼去提醒一下李先生开会的事情。)“remind sb. to do sth.”表示
“提醒某人要做某事”,例如:Remind me to buy some milk tonight.(提醒我今天晚上要买些牛奶。)“remind sb. of sth.”表示“让某人想起(过去发生的)某事”,例如:That song always
reminds me of our first date.(那首歌总是让我想起我们的第一次约会。)“remind sb. of sb. else”表示“让某人想起(他或她熟悉的)另外的人”,例如:The little girl reminds her of
her past daughter.(小姑娘让她想起了她过世的女儿。)

文化洗礼

4.文化洗礼

产品保证书(warranty) 一瞥

All Pangea International Inc. products carry a one-year limited warranty from the original date of purchase against defects in workmanship or materials.If warranty service is required, return the Pangea product in its original shipping carton as well as a proof of purchase prepaid to Pangea International Inc. within the limited warranty period. Repaired or replaced product will be shipped at no charge to the customer. Please enclose a letter with your address and phone number outlining the problem with the defective product.
针对产品做工或材料方面的缺陷,所有“磐基”国际公司产品自购买之日起部享有为期一年的质量保证。如若需要保证服务,请在保证期内将“磐基”产品按照原包装退还给“磐基”国际公司,并提供
已付款证明。维修后或更换后的产品将免费运送到顾客手中。请一起附上说明信,在信中留下您的地址、电话并阐述该不合格产品的具体问题。
This limited warranty will not apply if the product has been modified, damaged or misused. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and does not cover any defects resulting from abuse, misuse, neglect or any other use not in conformity with the printed directions.
如若该产品被拆装、损毁或不当使用过,此有限保证将不再有效。本保证仅适用于首位用户,且不涵盖由于滥用、误用、疏忽或其他任何未按产品说明使用而造成的缺陷。
It is not designed to carry loads where a weight in excess of 40 pounds is concentrated on either the front or rear portion of the rack. Pangea International Inc. does NOT warrant any truck parts against damage caused by the weight of excessive loads being applied to them when the rack is installed on the vehicle.
货架前后两端的集中承重量均不超过40磅。因货架载重超标而造成的任何汽车部件损坏,“磐基”国际公司都概不负责。

分享到