365天英语口语之出国旅游口语(MP3+文本) 第19期:在实验室
日期:2015-01-05 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

惯用口语

1.惯用口语句子:

Have you gone through the instructions?
看过操作说明了吗?
I haven't read the instructions yet.
我还没读操作说明呢。
What do instructions say?
操作说明上怎么说的?
instruction n. 说明,指南(常用复数)

Are we in a group?
我们是一组的吗?
How many students are there in this group?
这个小组有几个人?

I've had no idea how to do this experiment till now.
我到现在还是不知道该怎么做这个实验。
experiment n. 实验

Is this experiment dangerous?
这个实验危险吗?
I don't have the guts to do this experiment.
我可没有胆量做这个实验。
guts n. 勇气

I don't have enough test tubes.
我的试管数量不够。
test tube“试管”

There is no beaker on my table.
我的桌子上没有烧杯。
beaker n. 烧杯

Excuse me, this air compressor doesn't work.
对不起,这个空气压缩机坏了。
air compressor“空气压缩机”
doesn't work的意思是“不工作,坏了”。


实用对话

In the Lab在实验室

Teacher: Good afternoon, everyone. The experiment is to start at 3:00. Have you gone through the instructions?
老师:同学们,下午好。实验三点开始,都看过操作说明了吧?
Cindy: Yes, sir.
辛迪:是的,老师。
Teacher: OK. Now let me draw your attention to some important points. First of all. pay attention to safety. Second, don't
hurry to the finish. take your time and do it correctly. Now, sign your names on the lab record. and after that you can
start. If there are any questions, just let me know.
老师:好的,现在有几点是需要你们注意的。第一,要注意安全;第二,不要忙着完成,慢慢来,要做好了。现在,把你们的名字写在实验报
告上,就可以开始做了。如果有什么问题就告诉我。
Cindy: Excuse me, sir, this air compressor doesn't work.
辛迪:老师,这台空气压缩器不转了。
Teacher: Have you turned it on?
老师:你打开开关了吗?
Cindy: Yes, I have.
辛迪:打开了。
Teacher: OK, I'll get you another one.
老师:好的,我给你换一台。
Cindy: Thank you.
辛迪:谢谢。
Teacher: Do you have your safety goggles and the right protective gloves?
老师:你有安全护眼镜和防护手套吗?
Cindy: Yes, sir. Right here.
辛迪:有,老师。在这儿。
Teacher: Make sure you put them on.
老师:一定要把它们戴上。
Cindy: Yes, sir. Right away.
辛迪:好的,老师。我马上就戴。
Teacher: Good luck.
老师:祝你好运。


详细解说

详细解说

1.“be to+动词原形”是一般将来时的一种构成方式,表示“即将,将要”。
2.“draw/call sb.’s attention to sb./sth.”的意思是“吸引某人注意某人/某物”。例如 : The purpose of the article was to
draw attention to the problems faced by single parents.(这篇文章的目的是要引起人们关注单亲父母所面临的问题。)He left
quietly to avoid drawing attention to himself.(为了不引起别人注意.他悄悄地离开了。)
3.“take your time”的意思是“慢慢来,别着急”,后面还可以接“doing sth.”例如: Marry took her time cutting my hair and did
it really well.(玛丽不慌不忙地给我剪头发,剪得很好。)

分享到