艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第451期:全球最性感女性
日期:2017-05-21 21:35

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

And how much should they cost to buy?

要买的话多少钱

this particular award is 4000 dollars.

这个奖是4000美元

Wow,I will sell you one of mine for 2500.

我卖你一个我的吧 只要2500美元

Think about it.

考虑考虑

And you've got to be happy there's a lot of good things going on in your life,

你应该开心点 你生活中还有很多其它好事

You were voted,is it Maxim's one of the sexiest women on the planet?or something like that?what?

你被选为,被Maxim杂志选为全球最性感女性之一 之类的 什么嘛

That's,I don't know what to do with that,Ellen.

Ellen 这个我也不知道怎么办

I'm,I don't,this is as dressed at it happens,

穿出来就是这个样子


I get up,keep the pajama pants,like,put on the boots,and I got to work like that.Right.

起床 穿着睡裤 然后穿上靴子 就这样去工作 好吧

And I,I hit my head on things by accident a lot,

而且我经常不小心碰着头

Now they are gonna take that away from you.

现在他们要取消这个称号了

Because,now that you've told them what who you really are,

因为你刚告诉他们真实的你什么样

No awards,what so ever.No awards ever.

反正都没奖 从没得奖

That's not just getting out of bed,putting pajamas on.

这可不像刚起床 穿着睡衣

Who is that girl?I don't know.

那女孩是谁 我不认识

Someone with a team of hair and makeup experts,I see.that's what that is.

她肯定有专业的发型设计和化妆团队 我明白了 就是那样的

Well,it looks good and congratulations on that,

看上去不错 恭喜你

And I heard that the other night you were hanging out at Paul Mccartney's house?

我听说有天晚上 你去了Paul Mccartney家去玩

that's my old house,by the way.Yes.That's your old house?Yes,that was my house.

顺便说下 那之前是我的房子 是的 之前是你的房子 没错 曾是我的房子

Are you ki,So I was in your house?And paul,my guest,it gets better and better.

你开玩笑 所以我去了你家 Paul是我的客人 越来越好了

词汇解析

1、take away

拿走;夺走

They're going to take my citizenship away.

他们打算取消我的国籍。

'Give me the knife,' he said softly, 'or I'll take it away from you.'

“把刀子给我,”他轻声说,“不然我就自己从你手上拿掉了。”

带走,抓走(送去监狱、医院等)

Two men claiming to be police officers called at the pastor's house and took him away.

两个自称是警察的人来到牧师家里,把他带走了。

They were taken away in a police bus.

他们被抓上一辆警车带走了。

从…中减去;从…中扣除

Add up the bills for each month. Take this away from the income.

将账单按月累加,再从收入中扣除。

2、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

视频直播


分享到