艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第135期:有政治天赋
日期:2016-02-05 19:55

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

In fact Sasha was very upset that she was in school today.

其实今天萨沙很失望 因为她得上学

She would've loved to come with me. Really? Yeah.

她本来想和我一起来的 真的吗 是啊

They asked about you.Well.They love you.I love that. Everybody loves you.

她们有问起你 真好 她们很喜欢你 我真开心 所有人都喜欢你

They want to know, Malia, in particular wants to know where her college fund check is.

她们想知道 特别是米莉亚 她们的大学基金支票在哪里

When that's gonna be deposited into...But you know, it's, we've got the year, so...

当钱被存在...但是 我们放进去一年了 所以

Don't know, let me talk to "Shutterfly".I can help them out, I'll find them, for sure.

不知道 让我和"快门网"的人谈谈 我可以帮她们 我保证会找到她们

What about the college? Are they gonna go far, far away or...

大学呢 她们会选择远一点的还是...


You know we don't know yet where are that processes,Can you believe it?

目前我们还不知道流程是怎么样的 你能相信吗

college visits and tests and all that, all the drama.

大学访问 入学考试之类的 所有桥段

But she's a junior,So she's got one more year before she's actually applying.

不过她还在读高二 所以离她申请还有一年时间

And do they want to be in politics? Or...No... No? No. Absolutely not.

她们想过从政吗 或者... 没有... -没有吗 -完全没有

Do you want to be in politics?No. Absolutely not.Yeah, it's a tough way, isn't it?

你想从政吗 完全不想 是啊 这是个苦力活儿 不是吗

You know, it's an important work, Yes.But you have to have the personality

你懂的 这是很重要的工作 是的 但必须有政治天赋

And the passion for the politics.Yeah.I just want to help folks, I'm like you.

还要有政治激情 是啊 我只想帮助普罗大众 就和你一样

词汇解析

1、particular

特定的;特指的

I remembered a particular story about a postman who was a murderer.

我记得有个故事,讲的是一个邮递员杀人的事情。

I have to know exactly why it is I'm doing a particular job

我必须明确知道我为什么要做特定的一项工作。

特殊的;特别的;独特的

I have a particular responsibility to ensure I make the right decision.

我肩负特殊责任,必须确保自己作出的决定是正确的。

Fatigue is a particular problem for women.

疲劳是女性特有的问题。

尤其;特别

The situation in Ethiopia in particular is worrying.

埃塞俄比亚的局势尤其令人担忧。

Why should he notice her car in particular?

他为什么会特别注意到她的车?

2、process

过程;进程

There was total agreement to start the peace process as soon as possible.

全体一致同意尽快开始和平进程。

They decided to spread the building process over three years.

他们决定用3年时间建成。

(生物或化学的)变化过程

It occurs in elderly men, apparently as part of the ageing process.

这种情况出现在老年人当中,显然是衰老过程的一部分。

The regularity with which this occurs suggests that the process is genetically determined.

这种现象出现的规律性表明这个过程是由基因决定的。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • geneticallyadv. 遗传(基因)方面
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • regularityn. 规律性,规则性,匀整,定期
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • fatiguen. 疲乏,疲劳,累活 adj. 疲劳的 vt. 使 .
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的