艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第214期:展现另一种文化
日期:2016-05-05 21:52

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Until I had to do it.It took my breath away.I had no idea how it was to walk into that room and dash somebody's...

结果轮到我亲自淘汰人了 难受得我浑身不自在 我之前完全不知道 要走进屋里 当面打击人 那是啥感受

Well on the first episode the girl that sang to you that was her...she just wanted to get out of there, and it was her one-way out

第一集那女孩给你唱歌 她只想逃离那地方 而你们是她唯一的出路

she sang to you and that little like...And he said no!You said no right to her face.

她给你们唱歌 求你们 然后他说的不行 然后你当面跟她说不行

Aya, cold heartless man! Just horrible!That was actually one of the easier ones.Really?

好狠心的男人啊 多可怕啊 那个还算是说的客气的 真的啊

I think it's harder on this show because we did the investing.

我觉得在我们节目里 这个更困难 因为 是我们发掘的他们

You know, we become friends with the talents that we find.

我们已经跟找到的这些人才做了朋友


We actually go to them, so we meet their families, we learn about them.

是我们去找的他们 所以见过他们的家人 了解他们

yeah, in Idol we don't have that whole thing.We don't even know their stories.On Idol you don't. NO.

没错 美偶里我们不这样 都不了解他们的背景 美偶里不了解是吗 没错

some of the stuff you do, had at time a tiny bit, Right?

也了解一些的吧 就只有一点点

Very little, and if they tell us something in the room then we get to know them a little bit more.

非常有限 他们要是在海选现场自己讲的话 那我们还能多了解一点

But when I see some of the stories back I'm like, "Oh my god!"Thank god you picked them.Or, oh my god we cut them!That's so difficult.

但有时候 我在回头看电视的时候 发现 我的天 谢天谢地 我们让他晋级了 也或者是 天呐我们居然把他淘汰了! 淘汰是很残酷的

I saw an episode or two, I'm like OMG. Had I known that the mother was here, I would have never cut...

我看过一两集美偶 就觉得 我的天 要知道他妈在 打死我也不能淘汰他

I'm like, man I feel terrible.But I'm actually glad that they don't tell me the stories

感觉太难受了 不过 其实我很庆幸 他们没怎么跟我讲这些故事

because I'll, I'll bring the whole Latin America...I'll be like,"just follow me!"

估计我恨不得把整个拉美种族带回来 父老乡亲们 都跟我走吧

Let's put on 5 shows, not just one.40 people every night.But I hope people watch the show.

咱办五个节目呗 别光一个了 每天晚上表演40个人 我希望大家都能看看这节目

Cause I, really I can't say enough good things about it.And I don't know whose idea it was to mostly speak Spanish.

真的 好话都说不够 我不知道是谁决定的 以西语为主

Spanish and English. But there're subtitles when you're speaking Spanish.

西英结合 说西语的话会加英文字幕

But it really does show us just another culture that we don't get to see enough on television.

这样真的会给我们展现另外一种文化 我们在电视上不常见到的

词汇解析

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

2、invest

出资;资助

the British government's failure to invest in an integrated transport system.

英国政府未能给综合交通系统的建设投入资金

the European Investment Bank, which invested 100 million in Canary Wharf.

向卡纳里码头投资了1亿英镑的欧洲投资银行

购买;买进

The company invested thousands in an electronic order-control system.

公司耗资数千购买了一套电子订单管理系统。

The easiest way to make ice cream yourself is to invest in an ice cream machine.

自己制作冰激凌的最简单的办法就是买一台冰激凌机。

视频直播


分享到