艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第111期:有点恋足癖
日期:2016-01-12 20:16

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Hi Twitch. Hi, how are you doing?I am good. How are you doing?

嗨 特维奇 嗨 最近好吗 挺好的 你呢

Excellent.Alrigt. Well, the time is come.

棒呆了 好了 回到节目中来


As you may know,I have been messing with Matt Lauer a little bit,

你们大概知道 我跟马特·劳尔有点小过节

Little tiny teeny, teeny tiny bit.

就那么一丁点点

And, all I want to point out was the truth,

我只是想说出真相

That he is in this freaky freaky things.

就是他那些奇葩癖好

He likes whips,and he's got a foot fetish, it seems.

他喜欢皮鞭 似乎还有点恋足癖

And he likes to do the stuff with Florence Henderson.

喜欢跟佛罗伦斯·亨德森玩这些

And he kept threatening to give me back.

他还威胁我说要报复我

And I am encouraged, 'cause I am afraid to no Lauer.I am not.

威胁对我没用 我根本不怕劳尔 完全不怕

Yesterday, I have finished shooting the show,I was tired and ready to go home.

昨天 我录完节目 很累 准备回家

walked out to getting my car.And, this happened.

出去开车的时候 就出事了

Seriously?I mean seriously?Oh my God.My God, man.Hi, Ellen.

玩真的吗 来真的吗 天啊 我的天 老兄 嗨 艾伦

Do you understand? Have you seen this?Have you seen..How are you?

你知道吗 看到没 你看到...你怎么样

Oh, I am great.I am really great. - Good. How's Por.How is Portia?She is great.

啊 我很好 我非常好 那就好 波 波西娅怎么样 她也很好

We were just gonna start a beer pong tournament,

我们打算办一场啤酒乒乓球大赛

Yeah. - So I needed to buy like,20 thousand Ping-Pong balls,

嗯 -所以 我要买 2万个乒乓球

So this you...so this joke's on you, Lauer.This is what I was looking for.

所以你弄的这个... 好笑的是你 劳尔 我正要筹备这些乒乓球

重点讲解

1、understand

理解;明白;听懂

I think you heard and also understand me.

我想你听到了我的话,也明白我的意思。

Rusty nodded as though she understood the old woman.

拉斯蒂点点头,好像听懂了那位老妇人的话似的。

理解(某人)

It would be nice to have someone who really understood me, a friend.

要是有个真正理解我的人、有个朋友就好了。

Trish had not exactly understood his feelings.

特里希并没有完全理解他的感受。

知道,明白,了解(所发生的事及其原因)

They are too young to understand what is going on.

他们还太小,不明白发生了什么事。

She didn't understand why the TV was kept out of reach of the patients.

她不明白为什么病人不能看电视。


2、finish

结束;做毕

As soon as he'd finished eating, he excused himself.

他一吃完就告辞离开了。

Mr Gould was given a standing ovation and loud cheers when he finished his speech.

古尔德先生结束演讲后,全场起立鼓掌并热烈欢呼。

(尤指在预定时间)结束,终结

The teaching day finishes at around 4pm.

一天的教学在下午4点左右结束。

When a play finishes its run, many of the costumes are hired out to amateur dramatics companies and schools.

一部戏剧连演结束后,很多服装都会租借给业余剧团和学校。

(以某种方式)(使)结束

The two of them finished by kissing each other goodbye.

他们两人最后互相吻别。

The evening finished with the welcoming of three new members.

晚会的最后是欢迎3个新成员。

分享到
重点单词
  • amateuradj. 业余(爱好者)的 n. 业余爱好者,外行
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • tournamentn. 比赛,锦标赛,(中世纪的)骑士比武
  • ovationn. 热烈欢迎,大喝采,大受欢迎