艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第19期:坚强的十七岁少女
日期:2015-10-12 21:04

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Well, you're gonna love those whirlpool washer and dryers.

你们都会爱上惠而浦·迪卡普里奥洗衣烘干机的

I called them Ca'brio but they are Cabrio.

我说成了可普里奥 应该是卡布里奥

But you are gonna love them. And, Congratulations.

你们会爱上它们的 再次恭喜你们


And that's just a...We received countless tweets,emails and calls about our next guest.

这只是...我们收到了无数的推特 电子邮件 和电话 都是关于下一位嘉宾的

She is a fearless seventeen-year-old battling brain cancer.

她是一名坚强的十七岁少女 无畏地对抗脑瘤

I wanted to meet her. So Courtney Wagner.Come on down.

我想见见她 考特尼·瓦格纳 上台来吧

Hey, Courtney. Oh my God.This must be not real.Hi Courtney Hey How are you doing?I am doing very well. - Yeah.

嘿 考特尼 我的天哪 这不是真的 考特尼 你好 你好...你现在怎么样 非常好 -是吧

So- I am here on your show, so I am.

那么-我真的上了你的节目了

I know you thought you were just coming to the show.It must feel really really good.

我知道你一直很想上我的节目 一定感觉很棒吧

Because you have so many people campaigning.

因为有这么多人支持你上节目

We started seeing all these hash tags,and all these people writing signs and wanting you to be on the show.

有很多人在推特上"话题"你 大家都在写推 希望你上我的节目

That must make you feel good.

这一定感觉很棒

Yeah, I was um, I was a little surprising to see you like a thousand of people liked my mom's page that she created it.

是的 没错 能见到你我很激动 好像有一千人 赞了我妈妈做的主页

Then they are just,They are all just amazing trying to get me here, and they...

他们就是...他们太棒了 他们想尽办法让我来到这里

And they did it.They did it. We saw. - Yeah.I can't believe I am here.

他们做到了 他们做到了 我们都看见了 是啊 不敢相信我真的来了

词汇解析

1、campaign

(社会、政治)运动,活动

During his election campaign he promised to put the economy back on its feet.

他在竞选时许诺将重振经济。

Apacs has launched a campaign to improve the training of staff.

雅拍体育用品公司开展了加强员工培训的活动。

发起运动;开展活动

We are campaigning for law reform.

我们正在宣传呼吁进行法律改革。

Mr Burns has actively campaigned against a hostel being set up here.

伯恩斯先生积极活动,反对在这儿建青年旅舍。

(包括一系列战斗的)战役

The allies are intensifying their air campaign.

联军部队正加大他们的空战强度。

a bombing campaign.

轮番轰炸

2、receive

收到;接到;得到

They will receive their awards at a ceremony in Stockholm.

他们会在斯德哥尔摩举行的仪式上接受颁奖。

I received your letter of November 7.

我收到了你11月7日的来信。

经受;受到

He received more of the blame than anyone when the plan failed to work.

计划失败后,他受到了比别人更多的指责。

She was suffering from whiplash injuries received in a car crash.

她在车祸中颈部扭伤。

接见;迎接;招待

The following evening the duchess was again receiving guests.

第二天晚上公爵夫人又在会客。

The shop assistant received me indifferently while leaning on a counter.

商店售货员靠在柜台上漫不经心地招呼我。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪
  • electionn. 选举
  • reformv. 改革,改造,革新 n. 改革,改良
  • whirlpooln. 漩涡,涡流;混乱,纷乱
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • fearlessadj. 无畏的,大胆的,勇敢的