艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第46期:跟别人分享音乐
日期:2015-11-08 21:12

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

I will not show you all of them, Ellen, just a few.
艾伦 我不会让你看全部 只让你看个大概
Cause that way I can easily print them.
因为这样的话 我能轻易地把它们打印出来
Which is fantastic that my parents don't have an Ipad.
很赞的是 我父母没有iPad

So I put it in a postcard and sent it to Germany.
所以我把它当做明信片 然后寄到了德国
Before I do so, I always make a copy,otherwise the data might get lost.
邮寄之前 我总是会备份下 以防数据丢失
I know this app doesn't make any sense,
我知道这个应用可能不太有意义
but it's fun and I think that facetime as well.
但是很好玩 其实Facetime也是这样
So let me call a friend of mine.I hope he's ready.That's you, audience.
我来打给我的一位朋友 希望他在线 那是你们 观众们
Hi, Gustav.Hi, Simon.Can you hear me?Yes, I can hear you.
你好 古斯塔夫 你好 西蒙 能听到吗 是的 很清楚
Ok, are you ready?I'm ready.Please, do your best, I'm with Ellen.
好的 你准备好了吗 准备好了 请一定尽全力哦 我跟艾伦在一起呢
Okay, here you are. Ok, like then.Perfect.
好的 这个 好的 很赞
So thanks to this straw here.I can easily.One straw. - One straw, yes, thank you.
所以 这根吸管 我可以很轻松地拿出来 一根吸管 -一根吸管 是的 谢谢
Ellen, thanks to this straw,I can share all music videos but also coke.
艾伦 有了这根吸管 我可以跟你们分享音乐 视频同时还可以喝可乐

词汇解析

1、fantastic
极好的;极妙的;了不起的
I have a fantastic social life.
我的社交生活丰富多彩。
I thought she was fantastic.
我觉得她太棒了。
奇异的;奇妙的;荒诞的
Unlikely and fantastic legends grew up around a great many figures, both real and fictitious.
围绕着许许多多或真实或虚构的人物,产生了一些不可思议、荒诞离奇的传说。
The book has many fantastical aspects.
这本书有很多方面都十分精彩。
2、put in
花费,投入(时间或精力)
Wade was going to be paid a salary, instead of by the hour, whether he put in forty hours or not.
会按月给韦德开工资,而不是按小时,无论他是否工作了40个小时。
They've put in time and effort to keep the strike going.
他们花费了很多时间和精力以使罢工持续下去。
申请;要求
The ministry ordered 113 of these and later put in a request for 21 more.
这些东西该部订购了113个,后来又追加了21个。
I decided to put in for a job as deputy secretary.
我决定申请副书记一职。
插(话);作补充
'He was a lawyer before that,' Mary Ann put in.
“在那之前他是个律师,”玛丽·安补充道。
'Helen had something to eat before she left,' put in Cecil anxiously.
“海伦走之前吃了点儿东西,”塞西尔急忙插了一句。
(船)停靠码头,入港
It's due to put in at Aden and some other ports before arriving in Basra.
按计划在到达巴士拉之前它会停靠在亚丁或其他港口。
They had asked Hong Kong for permission to put into port there.
他们请求香港允许他们在那里入港停留。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • permissionn. 同意,许可,允许
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • deputyadj. 代理的,副的 n. 代表,副手
  • unlikelyadj. 不太可能的
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会