(单词翻译:单击)
艾伦脱口秀
Let's laugh about me falling in the pool with the tricycle.
一块儿笑我骑着三轮车掉进水里吧
No, it's so horrible. - I know.It's traumatic.
不 这很糟糕 -我知道 很受伤
And you look beautiful at the Golden Globe the other night.
你出席金球奖的那晚真的很漂亮

Oh, thanks. It was so fun.I saw you groping Kate Hudson.
谢谢 那晚很开心 我看到你摸了凯特·哈德森的臀部
That went everywhere.I know! Well, my gosh, look at that ass.
这照片传疯了 我知道 天呐 看看她的美臀
Yeah!It's such an irresistible tush. - You have to.
是啊 简直难以抗拒 -你忍不住
My god, and I'm allowed.You know I was watching. Look, I was watching.
天呐 而且她允许我摸的 恩 我看到了 我看到了
Wow, Ryan Seacrest tried to touch it too.
瑞安·西克莱斯特也跃跃欲试了
I knew that was gonna go everywhere.Yeah, yeah!
我就知道这会火的 是 是
I knew that would go ever hots.I think Kate did too.
我就知道这会火 我想凯特也知道
Kate actually did say oh that's gonna go everywhere.
凯特说了 说这会火的
Yeah!And I didn‘t think that far in advance.
是吧 我当时没想太多
Yeah You look great. I mean, I know you,And I know you work out like crazy,
你看起来真的很漂亮 我知道你喜欢健身
and Justin works out like crazy.Yeah. - You both love it
贾斯汀也超喜欢健身 是的 -你俩都爱健身
We love it. - You love it!We love it! - Look, Justin!
是的 -你们爱健身 超爱健身 -贾斯汀
We found a picture of Justin,when you are on your vacation,that somebody took,Look at that.
我们找到了一张贾斯汀的照片 是在你们度假的时候拍的 有人拍到了 瞧瞧
重点讲解
1、actually
的确;真实地;事实上
One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.
一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。
Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.
利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。
(用于纠正他人或表示反对)实际上,事实上
No, I'm not a student. I'm a doctor, actually.
不,我不是学生。实际上我是医生。
'So it's not a family show then?' —'Well, actually, I think that's exactly what it is.'
“那么这并不是一次家庭才艺表演了?”—“嗯,事实上我觉得这恰恰就是一次家庭才艺表演。”
(引入新话题)其实,说实在的
Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.
这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。
Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.
这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。
2、work out
想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)
Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.
谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。
It took me some time to work out what was causing this.
我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。
计算出,解出(数学题答案)
It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets.
清算破产公司的资产值其实很困难。
When asked what a £40.35 meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.
问到5个人吃一顿饭花了40.35英镑,每人要出多少钱时,他们算不出来。
(如期)发生;进展(顺利)
Things just didn't work out as planned.
事情根本没有按计划进行。
I hope it will work out well.
我希望进展顺利。
视频直播
