艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第205期:阳关下的葡萄干
日期:2016-04-25 15:41

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

I think it's a really fair trade.I think so, too.

我认为这是个很公平的交易 我也认为

yeah, I would just like to eat. I don't really, I just love eating.

我只想吃 我真的不想 我只喜欢吃

So you wanna act but is there a particular role that you would like to play?

对了 你想演戏 那有哪个特别想演的角色吗?

Uh, I would like to be Beneatha in the A Raisin in in the Sun.

嗯 我想演《阳关下的葡萄干》里的Beneatha

we,we actually are gonna do something in a minute.

过会我们要做一些事情

we are gonna put you in a scene. You are gonna be acting wiht eh...all of us.

我们会把你放进一个场景中 你会和... 我们所有人


we are gonna do something together right now.Oh, ok, yeah.ok, we will be back.

我们现在要一起做些事 哦 好 好 我们马上回来

Every once in a while we combine two things that daytime television is known for: beautiful actresses and poofy dresses.

有时我们会把下面两点结合起来 日间电视节目以漂亮女演员和脂粉气的服装而著称

That's right, It's time for our latest soap opera the tales of the yesterday's tomorrow.

没错 又到了我们最新一期肥皂剧时间 过往之明天的故事

The sun rises, the ocean waves and bellies jiggle.

太阳升起了 海面波动着 肚皮舞也抖了起来

These are the tales of yesterday's tomorrows

这就是“过往之明天的故事”

You hve to leave before my sister sees you.

你一定不能让我姐姐看见你

what we did was wrong.wonderfully wrong.

我们这样做是不对的 美丽的错误

I know. But you have to go hurry, hurry.I love you darling.

我知道 但你要离开了 快点 快点 亲爱的 我爱你

词汇解析

1、particular

特定的;特指的

I remembered a particular story about a postman who was a murderer.

我记得有个故事,讲的是一个邮递员杀人的事情。

I have to know exactly why it is I'm doing a particular job.

我必须明确知道我为什么要做特定的一项工作。

特殊的;特别的;独特的

I have a particular responsibility to ensure I make the right decision.

我肩负特殊责任,必须确保自己作出的决定是正确的。

Fatigue is a particular problem for women.

疲劳是女性特有的问题。

尤其;特别

The situation in Ethiopia in particular is worrying.

埃塞俄比亚的局势尤其令人担忧。

Why should he notice her car in particular?

他为什么会特别注意到她的车?

2、combine

(使)结合;(使)组合;(使)综合

The Church has something to say on how to combine freedom with responsibility.

教会想就如何把自由与责任结合起来发表一下意见。

If improved education is combined with other factors dramatic results can be achieved.

如果把改良的教育体系和其他的因素结合起来,会取得非常惊人的效果。

兼有;兼备

Their system seems to combine the two ideals of strong government and proportional representation.

他们的体制似乎是强有力的政府和比例代表制的完美结合。

a clever, far-sighted lawyer who combines legal expertise with social concern.

兼有法律专业知识和社会责任感的精明而又有远见的律师

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • operan. 歌剧 n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览器软件
  • expertisen. 专家的意见,专门技术
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • fatiguen. 疲乏,疲劳,累活 adj. 疲劳的 vt. 使 .
  • dramaticadj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的 dram
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目