艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第196期:组建冒牌家庭
日期:2016-04-16 23:58

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Yes,It's a very funny movie with Jason Sudeikis,Emma Roberts and Ed Helms.

这是我和Jason Sudeikis,Emma Roberts和Ed Helms合作的搞笑电影

And It's, he is a drug dealer who then has to end up smuggling a lot of marijuana across the border.

他是一个卖毒品的 最终开始走私毒品

He needs to create a fake family.

他需要组建一个冒牌家庭

So that he's acceptable as he's coming back over the border.

这样等他回来就能顺利过境

And he tries to basically solicit all of us to become a part of his family.I resist.

他恳求我们能组建一个冒牌家庭 我拒绝了

But here's the scene.We could hardly show a clip

这是一个场景 我们基本不能播每个片段

because none of them are good for daytime television

因为都不适合白天节目


No,So this what we could show.This is what you get.

不合适 所以你只能放这些 我只能放这些

Because you play a stripper.I play a stripper.Yeah.

因为你演个脱衣舞娘 是 我演个脱衣舞娘

All right.I really really like it.Don't.Just don't alright?

好的 我非常非常喜欢啊 别 千万别

Ok.Hi,mom.Jesus.Hmm.Who's that.That,That is your daughter,Casey.Hey.

好吧 妈! 天哪 嗯 那是谁? 你女儿凯西 嗨

Uhhmm.I want three thousand now.Why?

我现在就要3000块 为什么?

Okay.Let's stay off the flight.No,okay.Fine,Fine.Blood sucker.

那行 我下飞机了 别 好吧 你这个贪财鬼

Hmm,Aright.Happy wife,happy life.Hi,kids.

不错 当人老婆过得好 孩子们!

Start making room for your mother.

给你们老妈腾点地方

Okay.Hey!Oh,no.Wait,I didn't.Aw.

喂! 不 不我们有 哎呦

Alright,we will be right back with Portia de Rossi after this.Woo!

好 我们马上回来 采访Portia de Rossi。哦!

词汇解析

1、acceptable

(大多数人)认同的,认可的

It is becoming more acceptable for women to drink alcohol.

女性喝酒渐渐被人们接受。

The air pollution exceeds most acceptable levels by 10 times or more.

大气污染程度超出了普遍认可的标准10倍或更多。

可接受的;值得接受的

They have thrashed out a compromise formula acceptable to Moscow.

他们经过讨论达成了一项莫斯科可以接受的折中方案。

They recently failed to negotiate a mutually acceptable new contract.

他们最近未能谈成一个双方都满意的新合同。

尚可的;还可以的

On the far side of the street was a restaurant that looked acceptable.

远处街边有一家饭店看起来还可以。

We've made an acceptable start, but it could've been better.

我们起了一个好头,但本可以更好一些的。

2、basically

主要地;基本上

This gun is designed for one purpose—it's basically to kill people.

这种枪只有一个用途——就是用来杀人。

Basically I think he would be someone who complemented me in terms of character.

我基本上认为他是在性格上和我互补的人。

大致说来;从根本上来讲

Basically you've got two choices.

大致说来,你有两个选择。

It's basically a vegan diet.

从根本上来讲,这是严格的素食主义饮食。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • clipn. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹 n. 修剪,(羊毛的)剪下
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.
  • acceptableadj. 合意的,受欢迎的,可接受的
  • bordern. 边界,边境,边缘 vt. 与 ... 接壤,加边于
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • woov. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • pollutionn. 污染,污染物
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层