艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第148期:改变职业生涯
日期:2016-02-23 20:44

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Portia is the best, when I'm at work without her. I miss her.

波西亚是最棒的 我们后来不在一起拍摄了 我很想她

We share trailers.So I sent a little picture the other day, like "I miss you".

我们共用一辆化妆车 有一天我给她发了一张照片 写着"我想你"

You got trainer.She showed me the picture that you texted,

你有辆化妆车 她给我看了你发的照片

that she wasn't the in the trailer.It was empty. It was really sad. - It was.

没有她在车里 空荡荡的 真令人伤心 -是呀

So, are you, you know, one thing, you know,Portia like you, just, she gets the script,

你知道吗 波西亚还有你 在拿到剧本后

and then you have to memorize it, like the short notices.

你们得在很短的时间里记下它们

And it's a lot of words, and it's "Scandal" Pace,they call it.

有那么多的台词 都是"丑闻"节奏的 用他们的话说


It's very fast talking. How are you with all that?I think we are all, you know, scared silly.

说得特别快 你是怎么做到的 我觉得我们都吓傻了

'Cause it's also, you know, some of the best writing I will probably ever get to do it in my life.

因为 你知道的 这可能是我人生中演过的最好的剧本

So you get the hand of this beautiful scene, or monologue,

当你手里拿着这些优美的场景 独白的时候

That will be the career-changing under any other circumstances.

那随时都可能成为改变你职业生涯的时刻

She was like 5 hours to turn it around.I remember second season,We, poor Tony was in a comma.

她花了五个小时反复揣摩 我记得在第二季的时候 可怜的托尼在昏迷当中

We had shot him and he was in a comma.And Kerry and Jeff and I got this,like one act play at midnight.

我们打中了他 他处在昏迷中 凯利 杰夫和我 好像午夜时候的独幕戏

We were due to be at work at 5 :15 in the morning.We got it in midnight, and a sweet email from Shawn that said,

因为我们得在早上5:15开工 在半夜的时候 我们收到了肖恩的邮件

"Don't hate me, don't hate me.But that scene wasn't working,

她说 "别恨我 别恨我 "但是那一幕不合适"

"And then I finally figured now,"And I wrote it now."And I know you have to do it in the morning."But here it is.

不过我最后还是想出来了 "我现在就在写" 我知道你们得在早上开拍 "就快好了"

词汇解析

1、train

火车;列车

The train pulled into a station.

列车驶入了一个车站。

We can catch the early morning train.

我们能赶上凌晨的火车。

(想法、事件等的)(一)连串,(一)系列

He lost his train of thought for a moment, then recovered it.

他一时思维短路,然后又重新想了起来。

Giles set in motion a train of events which would culminate in tragedy.

贾尔斯触发了随后的一系列事件,这些事件最终将以悲剧收场。

在进行中

In a moment the ceremony was in train

仪式马上就要开始了。

He praised the economic reforms set in train by the government.

他称赞政府启动的经济改革。

2、figure

数字;(尤指)统计数字

It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.

如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。

It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.

过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。

人影;身影

Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.

阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。

She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.

她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。

(某种)人物,形象

Sometimes young lads just need to turn to a mother figure for a bit of a chat and reassurance.

有时候年轻小伙子只是需要找一个母亲式的人物聊一聊,从中获得安慰。

Daniel Boone, the great hero figure of the frontier.

丹尼尔·布恩——西部伟大的英雄形象

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • dimadj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的 v. 使暗淡,使失去光泽
  • frontiern. 边界,边境,尖端,边缘
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • culminatev. 达到顶点或高潮,以 ... 告终 vi. 达到顶点
  • inflationn. 膨胀,通货膨胀
  • comman. 逗号,停顿,间歇 n. 银纹多角蛱蝶
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • reassurancen. 再保证,再安慰
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • monologuen. 独白,长篇大论,独角戏