艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第240期:真不可思议
日期:2016-06-12 21:21

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Hi Simon,Hello Ellen,It's been a week,I know it's been a week

嘿 西蒙 你好 艾伦 一周过去了 我知道一周过去了

I just said it's so weird now being on your show

我是说现在出现在你的节目上真不可思议

Cuz you know we are kind of being working together

你知道我们在一起工作

so I kind of feel a little insecure right now,Oh don't,I do,don't

所以我现在感觉有一点局促 噢 不要 我会 不要

So I asked you this last week if you were getting sad

在最后一周我问你是否感到难过

you think you'll be sad either tonight or tomorrow,how are you feeling right now

你认为你将会在今晚还是明天难过呢? 你现在的感觉如何

you know it's interesting as I watch the top of the show

你知道吗 这场秀的开始非常有趣


you know when I was listening to your audience sing

当我听你的观众们唱歌时

just when you think there is no talent left in this country

就是当你认为这个国家没有有天赋的人幸存时

I would really like to formally invite all of you to audition for next year show,I try to help you

我真的想要正式地邀请 你们所有人来面试明年的秀 我试着帮你

No he's on another show, he's trying to sabotage me now.I will not do that,but are you getting sad

不 那时他在上其他节目 他只是阴谋破坏而已 我不会那么做的 你感到难过吗?

are you saying that your audience couldn't sing very well,no, some of them were excellent

你是说你的观众们不能够唱得很好吗 不 他们中的一些非常棒

anyone of them particular,yeah you were particularly good

还有一些是例外 对 你特别棒

you are exactly what we are looking for,yeah on the X-Factor,but are you getting sad

你就是我们要找的 对 那个X-Factor 你感到难过吗

you seem like you are in a really good mood

看起来你真是一个好脾气

I know you are moving on to something really great and important,but it's the end of something for 9 years

我知道你将接手一些真的很好 重要的事 但它终结了一个9年的历程

To answer your question,I kind of have the combination of the two

回答你的问题 我将把这两点结合起来

I'm feeling a bit sad now,because you know we needed that

我现在的确有一点悲伤 因为你懂的 我们需要那样

but at the same time,did you remember that last few weeks when you were leaving school

但与此同时 你记得你离开学校的 最后几周吗

and you kind of couldn't wait to get out,It's a little bit like that

你的感觉是迫不及待地要解放 这就有一点点像那个

词汇解析

1、sabotage

蓄意破坏,阴谋摧毁(机器、铁路、桥梁)

The main pipeline supplying water was sabotaged by rebels.

供水主管道被叛乱分子蓄意破坏了。

阻挠,妨碍,暗中破坏(计划的实施或会议的进行)

He accused the opposition of trying to sabotage the election.

他谴责反对派企图阻挠选举的进行。

My ex-wife deliberately sabotages my access to the children.

我的前妻故意不让我与孩子们接触。

2、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应

视频直播


分享到