(单词翻译:单击)
艾伦脱口秀
It's the best way I can describe it.It's on tonight. And if you haven't been watching,
这是我能想到的最贴切的形容了 今晚就会播 如果你还没看过
And you're like, "I can't watch it now,Because I didn't watch in the beginning."
别说"我现在没法看 因为我没从头开始看"之类的

I'll catch you up on everything that happened so far.
我能告诉你目前为止节目中都发生了些什么
Chris is dead sexy.His smile, oh,It's like panty dropper.
克里斯性感爆了 他的微笑简直是 让人欲火焚身
I want to hang it up for you today.I'm in Illinois actually. so pretty close to you.
为了你 我今天要戴着这个 我在伊利诺斯州 跟你很近耶
Oh my goodness. Okay.Bring on the weirdoes.I remmed my head into the brick wall.
天啊 什么稀奇古怪的人都来了 我都抓狂得撞墙了
Can I ask you a quick question? - Absolutely.
能问个小问题吗 -当然
Do you inseminate hogs?Do you believe in aliens?
你捐精子吗 你相信有外星人吗
And we see like a body come in And we were screaming and it's Chris.
我们看见了一个人影 然后就各种乱叫 结果发现是克里斯
Don't be weirded out.I'm only kind of a stalker.Don't use that.
别太吃惊 我只是个跟踪者 别把这个播出去
When Ashley told me that she was a virgin,
当阿什利告诉我她是个处女的时候
I was like Seriously?Like- I'm so jealous.
我就想 真的假的 我好嫉妒啊
Like, I can't even use that, cause I have a kid.
因为我孩子 我不能用处女这个词
She was drunk tonight. She was drunk yesterday.
她昨天就喝得烂醉 今天晚上又醉了
She was drunk the day before. She's gonna be drunk tomorrow.
她前天也是一样 她明天肯定还会去买醉
I don't know how. I don't know.Oh my god.
我真的不知道该怎么办 我的天啊
词汇解析
1、describe
描述;描写;形容;叙述
We asked her to describe what kind of things she did in her spare time...
我们请她描述一下她业余时间都在做什么。
She broke down describing how she was arrested for refusing a breath test.
她在叙述自己如何因为拒绝接受呼吸测试而被捕时再也控制不住情绪。
把…说成;把…称为;认为
He described it as an extraordinarily tangled and complicated tale.
他说那是一个非常曲折复杂的故事。
Eriksson described him as 'the best player on the pitch'.
埃里克森称他是“场上最好的球员”。
描画,画出(图形);形成…的形状
His pass described a perfect arc through the leaden sky.
他的传球在阴沉的天空中划出了一道完美的弧线。
2、catch up
赶上;追上;跟上
I stopped and waited for her to catch up.
我停住脚步,等她追上来。
We caught up with the nuns.
我们赶上了修女们。
赶上,达到(标准、水平等)
Most late developers will catch up with their friends.
大多数身材发育迟缓者都会赶上他们的朋友。
John began the season better than me but I have fought to catch up.
赛季伊始,约翰的表现比我好,不过我经过努力追了上来。
牵扯进;卷入
The people themselves weren't part of the conflict; they were just caught up in it.
那些人本来和这场冲突不相干,他们只是被牵涉进去的。
Many African women, for reasons of poverty, get caught up in the drug trade.
许多非洲妇女为贫穷所迫堕入贩毒行业。
视频直播
