艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第179期:学习另一门语言
日期:2016-03-26 20:36

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Listen, I shouldn't judge cause i think it would be hard to learn a new language entirely

听着 我没有资格评判 因为我觉得学习一门新的语言是很难的

So I couldn't do it I couldn't move to another country and learn another language

所以我做不到 我做不到移民到另一个国家 学习另一门语言

But can you get rid of the accent?No i can't, I tried and i'm too old already

但是你摆脱不掉这个口音吗 不 不能 我努力过但是我年纪太大了

If I come when I was like.my son, for example goes from English to Spanish like it's nothing

我说我在我儿子的这个年纪 来到这里 例如 从英语转换成西班牙语小菜一碟

but I can't - how old he?He's 19 And he's perfect speaking English?Perfect

但是我做不到 他多大了 十九岁了 他英语说得很好 非常好

He talks to me in Spanish, in English amazingly.He's so annoyed by my English.He doesn't understand

他和我说西班牙语 英语都很流利 他很受不了我的英语 他听不懂

He was like, you are the only person in the world that after many years in this country gets worse and worse

他说 你是这个世界上唯一一个 在这个国家呆了这么多年 结果英语说得越来越差

That's not normal Is it getting worse? It is getting worse

这太不正常了 是越来越差吗 是越来越差

I mean like sometimes I talk and I don't really understand what I said

有时候我说话 我自己都搞不懂我在说什么


I just wait.I do like a little puzzle to see the person's face to see if they understood

我就一直等 我就像猜谜一样的看着那个人的脸 看他们是否听懂了

Because I didn't understand what I said.And now I know how to read the faces

因为我都不知道自己在说什么 现在我知道了怎样读懂一个人的表情

Right, if they understand, then you just move on.What if they don't understand?

好吧 如果他们听懂了 那你就继续说 要是她们听不懂呢

I move on anyway.Alright.Well, this is what I thought would be really fun especially with your accent

我还是会继续说 好吧 这件事我觉得会非常好玩 尤其配上你这口音

but what I wanna do we've done it with Dennis Quay and we've done it with a few people and David Beckham last week

我想做的这件事我以前和Dennis Quay合作过 我们还和其他许多人合作过 上星期小贝也一起玩了

I wanna put an IFB in your ear,I am gonna send you somewhere on the lot

我想要在你的耳朵里放一个耳机 我要派你到空地的某个地方

and I'm gonna try to have you to mess with some people on the lot and I have to do everything you say?

我要让你尝试着和那里的人们交谈 然后我必须照你说的话去做

Everything I say.Only what I say.Ok.Hope you understand me Alright?We'll be back And she will be sent over there.

照我说的话去做 只能听我的指令 好的 希望你能听得懂 好吗 我们马上回来 她马上会被送到指定的地方

词汇解析

1、normal

正常的;通常的;平常的

He has occasional injections to maintain his good health but otherwise he lives a normal life.

他偶尔要注射药物保持身体健康,但除此之外他生活一切正常。

The two countries resumed normal diplomatic relations.

两国恢复了正常的外交关系。

身体健康的;精神正常的

Statistics indicate that depressed patients are more likely to become ill than are normal people.

统计显示抑郁症患者比正常人更容易生病。

Will the baby be normal?

婴儿会一切正常吗?

2、move on

离去;继续前进

Mr Brooke moved on from Paris to Belgrade.

布鲁克先生离开巴黎,继续前往贝尔格莱德。

What's wrong with his wanting to sell his land and move on?

他想卖掉土地离开这里,这有什么错呢?

命令…(或不要停留走开)

Eventually the police were called to move them on.

终于有人叫来警察驱散他们。

(结束某活动后) 改做别事

She ran this shop for ten years before deciding to move on to fresh challenges.

在决定涉足新的领域时,她经营这家商店已有10年。

His mother, Julia, soon moved on to a new relationship.

他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • indicatev. 显示,象征,指示 v. 指明,表明
  • diplomaticadj. 外交的,古字体的,老练的
  • annoyedadj. 恼怒的;烦闷的 v. 使烦恼;打扰(annoy
  • resumedn. 履历;个人简历;摘要 vt. 重新开始;重新获得
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • puzzlen. 谜,难题,迷惑 vt. 使困惑,使为难 vi. 迷