艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第412期:真是好日子
日期:2017-03-15 19:24

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

I couldn't wait for it.Thank you so much.

我都等不及了 谢谢你

That's really sweet.There's really another day.

真贴心 今天真是好日子

Just really drag ass,I got her poker chips.

只是来去匆匆 我送她扑克筹码

I got her a bigger and better poker chip.Are these the items.

我给她更大更好的扑克筹码 就是这些

This is ridiculous.This is our dog Wolf.

真不错 这是我们的狗Wolf

Who are you that you have our animal's.

你是谁 怎么能有我们宠物的


And this one.That's Mabel.I thought I'd love this.This one.

还有这个 这是Mabel 我想我更喜欢这个 这个

This is just in case,just thinking I might.What will Ellen and Potia dead think in their bed.

就是想 你或许 Ellen和Portia会把什么放床上

And then I thought,I thought this would be appropriate,I can't follow you.Now I can follow you.

然后我想 这个不错 我不能跟着你 现在我能跟着你了

It's just make up under my eye,This is nice and cripy.Beautiful.

这眼下面是我的妆 这真又好又吓人 很漂亮

We're just gonna buy one of these.

我们正准备买它呢

I almost bought one of these the other day.So thank you.

那天我差点就买了 谢谢你

It comes free with make up,a make up of my eyes.This is after one of the award shows.

这个我的眼睛上还带着妆 是在一个颁奖礼后的照片

I look terrible.You are very sweet.Thank you so much.

我看起来有点糟糕 真是太贴心了 非常感谢

And Mabel,Wolf pillows are just really thoughtful and then creepy.

Mabel 这个抱枕真是很用心 但是又有点诡异

How do you get our dog's pictures.Sure.

真搞不懂你是怎么弄到我狗狗的照片的 是啊

Mike and Molly air is Monday at 9:30 on CBS.Really congratulations on the nomination.

MIke and Molly在CBS的周一早上9:30直播 恭喜你的提名

I will be rooting for you,because I love that movie.

我会一直支持你 我喜欢这个片子

And I love you so much.Thank you very much.Happy birthday.Thank you.All right,we will be right back.We'll be right back.

而且 我也很喜欢你 非常感谢 生日快乐 谢谢 好的 稍等片刻 马上回来 马上回来

词汇解析

1、appropriate

适当的;合适的;恰当的

It is appropriate that Irish names dominate the list.

名单上大部分是爱尔兰名字,这没什么不合适的。

Dress neatly and attractively in an outfit appropriate to the job.

着装要整洁美观,适合于这份工作。

私占;侵吞;盗用;挪用

Several other newspapers have appropriated the idea.

另外有几家报社已盗用了这个创意。

The land was simply appropriated by the rulers.

土地完全被统治者霸占。

拨出(专款)

Senator Lugar is skeptical that Congress will appropriate more funding for this purpose.

参议员卢格怀疑国会是否会拨出更多资金用于此目的。

2、make up

组成;构成

North Africans make up the largest and poorest immigrant group in the country.

北非人构成了该国最大的、也是最贫困的移民群。

Women officers make up 13 per cent of the police force.

女警占警力的13%。

编造;虚构

I think it's very unkind of you to make up stories about him.

我认为你编造他的谣言很不厚道。

I'm not making it up. The character exists in real life.

我没有凭空捏造,这种人现实生活中确实存在。

(给…)化妆;(为…)打扮

She spent too much time making herself up.

她在化妆上花去了太多时间。

She chose Maggie to make her up for her engagement photographs.

她选择玛吉为她拍订婚照的时候化妆。

视频直播


分享到