艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第65期:拍一部新电影
日期:2015-11-27 20:27

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

He didn't mind! - No.So Jeremy Renner You present with Jeremy, he got so much flack for what he said,
他一点都不在意 -没错 杰瑞米·雷纳 你和杰瑞米一起上台颁奖 他说的话引起了不少议论
He said something about your "Golden Globes".Yeah, I know, I said I have the nails.
他提到了你的"一对金球" 对 我知道 我说我有指甲
Cause he was supposed to open the envelope,and I said "you want to open the envelope?"
因为本来应该是他开信封的 所以我说"你想打开信封吗"

He goes "no, you open it." and I said "yeah, I have the nail"
他说"不 你开吧" 然后我说"好吧 我有指甲"
So I opened it with my nails, and then he said,
然后我用指甲划开信封 然后他说
"Yeah, you have the Globes"Meaning my... - Globes.
"没错 你有球" 指的是我的 -一对球
And so I thought that was funny. - It was.
我觉得还蛮搞笑的 -是挺搞笑的
I was gotta to be little bit warm cause I was embarrassed,
我还因为尴尬觉得有点热
Butt of the joke, or the boob of the joke.But, um, yeah, it's funny.
玩笑不是关于屁股就是关于胸 但是 呃 对 还蛮搞笑的
I didn't think he should get flack for that No, he shouldn't. - Yeah
我想他不应该因为这个被别人指责 对 不应该 -没错
I think those are the things that happen at the Globes.
我觉得这样的事只会发生在金球奖中
that don't happen at the Oscars.Funny? Right? - You should be able to be in the moment.
奥斯卡就不会有这样的事 很有趣 对吧 -你应该能享受每一刻
It's a loose setting there. Anyway,And now you were with your co-Star in the new movie,
不管怎么说整个氛围都很轻松 你现在正在拍一部新电影
Ryan Guzman?Ryan Guzman, yeah.Alright, he is a good-looking guy. - He is very cute.Yeah, have you seen this guy?
和瑞安·古兹曼一起对吧 瑞安·古兹曼 对 他是个帅气的小伙 -他蛮帅的 对 你们见过他吗

词汇解析

1、suppose
假定;假设;设想
Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。
Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。
(根据所知)认为,推断,料想
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。
I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed...
我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。
我看;要我说;我想
I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.
这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。
I suppose I'd better do some homework.
我看我最好做做功课。
2、embarrass
使尴尬;使窘迫;使害羞
His clumsiness embarrassed him.
他因自己的笨拙而感到尴尬。
It embarrassed him that he had no idea of what was going on.
对所发生的事情一无所知,这让他很难堪。
使(公众人物、组织等)难堪;给…出难题
The Republicans are trying to embarrass the president by thwarting his economic program.
共和党人企图通过阻挠总统的经济计划使其难堪。
The Government has been embarrassed by the affair.
这件事给政府出了难题。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • envelopen. 信封,封皮,壳层
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • embarrassvt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬 vi. 窘迫
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,