艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第369期:香蕉吊床
日期:2016-11-28 21:03

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

But I mean,come on,for if you're a girl,are you kidding me

我的意思 所有女孩都懂吧

And so Nicole,your first time working with Simon and how are you feeling working with Simon

Nicole 你第一次与Simon合作 有什么感想

How am I feeling working with Simon.Enamored,cause I know you two are already.Enamored,is that what you just said,enamored.we have history,we have history

有什么感想 迷恋 我知道你们俩已经 迷恋 是吗 你刚才说的是迷恋吗 我们之间有一段过去 我们有一段过去

we are kindred spirits because we're innocent,and you know there's Simon and umm

我们志趣相投 因为当年都很傻很天真 然后你知道 Simon来了

I know.I wonder if there's pre-show ritual that Simon does that you were gonna.There is a pre-show ritual.what is that,what does Simon do

我懂 我很好奇 Simon有没有一些秀前习惯让你觉得 是的 他有 是什么 Simon做了什么

He blow-dries his hair,he just does this and then it comes up and looks as exactly the same as before he started

他把头发吹干 像是这样 然后他抬起头来 看起来就像电视上大家看到的那样


It's true,so true.we're way long.Before we go to the break though

是真的 真的 我们已经聊了太久了 但是在休息之前

The guy that was,was he naked the guy that look his pants down,that was insane

脱裤子那哥们 最后裸了吗 那太疯狂了

It wasn't a full banana hammock,it was a banana hammock.what,Banana what

他的“香蕉吊床”不是全包裹的 他是穿着“香蕉吊床” 什么 “香蕉”什么

Banana hammock.what's banana hammock.well figure it out.Oh,oh there it is,there it is

“香蕉吊床” 什么是“香蕉吊床” 问度娘去吧 喔 就是这个 就是这个

Did you see it,yes of course.See he had a banana hammock.But the good thing is Paula didn't over-react at all

你们看到了吗 是的 当然 看到了吧 他穿着“香蕉吊床” 不过 还好Paula没有反应过度 完全没有

You asked his telephone number after all.I didn't Simon.we have to take a break,we'll be right back after this

你最后还要了人家电话号码呢 我没有 Simon 让我们休息一下 广告后马上回来

词汇解析

1、innocent

清白的;无罪的

He was sure that the man was innocent of any crime.

他确信那个男人没有犯任何罪。

The police knew from day one that I was innocent.

警方一开始就知道我是无辜的。

天真的;幼稚的;不谙世故的

They seemed so young and innocent.

他们看起来如此少不更事。

He's curiously innocent about what this means to other people.

关于这对其他人意味着什么,他一无所知,这一点颇不寻常。

无辜(受害)的

All those wounded were innocent victims.

所有伤者都是无辜的受害人。

The war was killing innocent women and children.

战争夺走了许多无辜妇女和儿童的生命。

2、come up

走近;走到跟前

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。

He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'

他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”

被提及;被讨论

The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.

在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。

Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.

珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。

即将发生;即将到来

Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.

做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。

We do have elections coming up.

我们的确将要进行选举。

视频直播


分享到