艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第440期:颁奖礼晚宴
日期:2017-04-17 22:48

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Um,yeah,I remember my mother,because you know they have the Governors ball.

嗯 记得 我记得我妈妈 因为你知道 他们会举行颁奖礼晚宴

Right,you brought her with you?Yeah,she was there.

是的 你带着你妈妈去的吗 是的 她在场

She was funny,cause we were sitting in the front row.

她很好玩 因为我们坐在前排

And all these famous people walked by,she said,"Nobody speaks."

就有好多名人经过 她说 没人说话啊

She said they ain't talk to you.then after I won,everybody was coming by.

她说没人跟你说话 等我获奖了大家都过来祝贺我

She said,oh,I see how this tongue goes.I see how she had figured out.Right.

她说 噢 我明白是怎么回事了 我明白她领会到了 对

So we go to the Governor ball,and they have like the flower thing,

然后我们去参加晚宴 他们摆了很多花

What you call it in the center.The arragement?In the middle.

就放在中间的那叫什么来着 是花艺吧 在中间

She's like,they gonna just leave all these here?

她说 他们就把这些花全扔这了吗


I said,mom,we're not leaving with this scent.She said,but just.

我说 妈妈 我们不能带走这些花 她说 但是只是

I'm walking out somewhere,somebody had a photograph of me.with the flower arragement?

然后我走出去的时候 就有人拍到了我一张照片 带着花吗

with the Oscar on one hand,and scented piece.Oh my god.My mother,yeah,true story.

一手拿着小金人 另外一只手拿着花 哦 天啊 这就是我妈妈 真事

She's right,they are wasteful.yeah,they are wasted.Cause you know,there's nobody leaves the ball quick.Right.

她说得对 确实很浪费 对啊 它们就浪费了 因为你知道 没有人会很早离开宴会 是的

You know,so all she could see was the scented pieces.Yeah,it's like three hundred of them,we're taking them too.

所以她唯一能看到的就是花了 是啊 好像有三百多个 我们要拿走

She's absolutely right,there's a lot of waste goes on.

她是对的 有太多铺张浪费了

All right,we'll take a break.When we come back,we'll talk about the movie,

好了 我们稍事休息 等到我们回来 我们会谈谈这部电影

and something that I can't believe you actually did in the movie,the torture scene,

其中有一些我真不敢相信你真的做了的事 折磨的场面

which is unbelievable that you actually said,yes,do this to me.Yes.All right,we will be right back with Denzel Washington.

难以置信 你真的说 来吧 我可以 是的 好的 我们一会回来 和丹泽尔·华盛顿

词汇解析

1、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

2、come back

回忆起;回想起来

He was also an MP,I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.

他当时也是一位国会议员,他的名字我得想一下才能记起来。

When I thought about it, it all came back.

当我回想起来,往事全都涌上了心头。

重新流行;再度时兴

I'm glad hats are coming back.

我很高兴又开始流行戴帽子了。

视频直播


分享到