艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第9期:肾上腺素爆棚
日期:2015-10-01 12:11

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

From the last eleven seasons,you've known that our first guest is Dr.Meredith Grey

在过去的十一季中 我们的第一位嘉宾一直在ABC电视台的热门剧

on ABC's hit show "Grey's the Anatomy".

"实习医生格蕾"中扮演梅雷迪思·格蕾医生

Take a look.This is a regular ting,

一起来看看 大家都来这

You all come up here and you watch surgeries. Why?

观摩手术是常事吗 为什么


Not just surgeries... the big surgeries, the whale surgeries,the rare ones, the crazy ones.

不是一般的手术 大手术 巨型手术 罕见的 牛逼的才来

I mean, you're on the edge of your seat.The patient could die. (This is) life or death.

你在上面坐立不安 病人随时有生命危险 非生即死

The adrenaline, the rush...

肾上腺素爆棚 分秒必争

So you watch, like, the worst day of a person's life like a movie.

你的意思是 把病人最煎熬的一天 当做电影看吗

No, not like a movie. That's insulting.This is not entertainment."Movie."

怎么会是看电影 那太不敬了 这又不是娱乐大众 "电影"

Oh, okay. This is where the good part starts.

快快快 注意啦 精彩的部分开始了

Please welcome Ellen Pompeo.Hey Ellen.Hi everybody hi.So congratulations you have a brand-new little child.

欢迎艾伦·旁派 艾伦 你好 大家好 祝贺你又生了个萌娃

We do, yes.Wow. How old is she?She's six months.Six months?

谢谢 么么哒 她多大了 六个月了 六个月了吗

-Sienna May Ivery. - Sienna?

她叫希恩娜·梅·韦弗里 -希恩娜

Yes.That's fantastic!Thank you.

对的 好名字 谢谢

And how is that going with..Oh, look at that.

现在情况怎么样 哦 太有爱了

Yeah she's a lot bigger now.

她现在长大许多了

And how is Ste...how old is Stella?-Stella is five. -Five?

斯特拉多大了 斯特拉五岁了 -五岁了啊

So how did she accept a new little thing at the house?

家里有了新的一员 她是什么反应

词汇解析

1、come up

走近;走到跟前

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。

He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'

他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”

被提及;被讨论

The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.

在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。

Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.

珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。

即将发生;即将到来

Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.

做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。

We do have elections coming up.

我们的确将要进行选举。

(工作)出现空缺;(商品)上市

A research fellowship came up at Girton and I applied for it and got it.

格顿学院设立了一项研究奖学金,我提出申请并且成功获得。

The house came up for sale and the couple realised they could just about afford it.

这幢房子放盘,两口子才意识到他们的钱差不多刚够买下它。

2、fantastic

极好的;极妙的;了不起的

I have a fantastic social life.

我的社交生活丰富多彩。

I thought she was fantastic.

我觉得她太棒了。

奇异的;奇妙的;荒诞的

Unlikely and fantastic legends grew up around a great many figures, both real and fictitious.

围绕着许许多多或真实或虚构的人物,产生了一些不可思议、荒诞离奇的传说。

The book has many fantastical aspects.

这本书有很多方面都十分精彩。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • unlikelyadj. 不太可能的
  • entertainmentn. 娱乐
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • whalen. 鲸 vi. 捕鲸 v. 鞭打,打击,打败
  • fellowshipn. 友谊,团体,会员资格,奖学金