乔布斯传(MP3+中英字幕) 第406期:致疯狂的人(2)
日期:2018-05-17 10:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Recounting the scene years later, Jobs started to cry.
回忆当年的那一幕,乔布斯潸然泪下:
This chokes me up, this really chokes me up.
想到这件事就会让我哽咽,真的让我哽咽。
It was so clear that Lee loved Apple so much.
显然,李还是那么爱苹果。
Here was the best guy in advertising. And he hadn't pitched in ten years.
他不愧是最棒的广告人。当时他已经10年没有比过稿了。
Yet here he was, and he was pitching his heart out, because he loved Apple as much as we did.
可他来了,他把他的心都掏了出来,因为他和我们一样爱苹果。
He and his team had come up with this brilliant idea, "Think Different."
是他和他的团队带来了这个无与伦比的创意--“非同凡想”,
And it was ten times better than anything the other agencies showed.
比其他人的要好上10倍。

双语有声读物 乔布斯传

It choked me up, and it still makes me cry to think about it,
我激动得说不出话来,现在一想到这个我还是忍不住流泪:
both the fact that Lee cared so much and also how brilliant his "Think Different" idea was.
李那么在乎苹果还有他那个棒极了的“非同凡想”。
Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity -- purity of spirit and love -- and I always cry.
每当我发现自己身处一种纯粹--一种精神与爱的纯粹之中,我就会忍不住掉眼泪。
It always just reaches in and grabs me. That was one of those moments.
这感觉就这么撞进了我的心,一下子抓住了我。当时就是这样。
There was a purity about that I will never forget.
那种纯粹我永远都不会忘记。
I cried in my office as he was showing me the idea, and I still cry when I think about it.
他坐在我的办公室里给我看那些创意,我就忍不住哭了。每次一想到这个我还是忍不住要哭。

分享到