疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第128期:俄罗斯帮派
日期:2017-03-14 15:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello, Lionel.I'm not sure how you usually do what you do, but I'm looking for a guy, and I could use some help.
你好,莱奈尔。我不清楚你平时是怎么工作的,但我正在找一个人 需要你的帮助。
He's a witness, saw a Russian mob hit go down.
他是个目击者,目击了俄罗斯帮派的枪杀。
He's caucasian, 5'10", bald.
白种人,身高五英寸十英尺左右,秃顶。
Probably not the most popular guy in his class, if you know what I mean.
在班上不是那种起眼的类型,你懂的吧。
We need to find him.
我们得找到他。
I think I already did.
我想我已经找到了。
Why am I not surprised?
为啥我一点都不惊讶?
Listen, whoever did this hit, they're gonna come looking for him.
听着,不管谁是凶手,他们肯定会去找他。
They've already found him.
他们已经来找他了。
Mr. Reese...We might want to leave this one to the authorities.
里瑟先生...我们把这个问题交给执法机关解决吧。
No time. I'm heading in. Cover the exits.
来不及了。我立刻行动。封锁出口。
The rest of you come with me.
其余的跟我来。
Get out of my apartment.
从我家滚出去。
Mr. Burton, you're in danger.
伯顿先生,你有危险。
The men from the bodega are here.
杂货店的那伙人来找你了。
Now, how do you know about that? Did they send you?
你怎么知道?他们派你来的吗?
Sir, you have a Russian hit team closing in, which leaves us with approximately five seconds before you need to make a decision.
先生,现在有一票俄罗斯杀手逼近了,在你做决定之前我们大概还有五秒钟时间。
How do I know you're not one of them?
我怎么知道你跟他们不是一伙?
Because I'm standing in front of you and you're still alive.
因为我都站在你眼前了,你还好端端地活着。

分享到