疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:没有安全感的特蕾莎
日期:2016-03-06 08:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Theresa. Are you gonna trust me now?

特蕾莎,你现在能信任我了吗?

I don't know you.

我不认识你。

You're gonna need to trust someone.

你需要能相信的人。

Don't worry.

别担心。

You're safe here.

这里很安全。

Ordered you room service.

我给你叫了客房服务。

It's a $50 cheeseburger.

五十块钱的芝士汉堡。


Theresa. The man who came after you at the laundry mat, you ever see him before?

特蕾莎。在洗衣店追杀你的那个人你以前见过他吗?

No.

不知道。

Did it have anything to do with your Uncle Derek?

这事跟你叔叔德雷克有关吗?

Is that why you didn't come to him?

所以你没去投靠他?

I don't trust him.

我不信任他。

Why?

为什么?

What my dad said, before that man put a bullet in his head, he said it was Derek's fault.

这是我爸爸说的,他在被枪杀前的遗言,他说这都怪德雷克。

Hello.

你好。

Theresa, this is Harold, and he's gonna stay with you.

特蕾莎,这位是哈罗德他会在这儿陪着你。

Nice room.

房间不错啊。

Took the liberty of booking all four.

我自作主张订了四间。

Your card.

用你的信用卡。

Guess I can use the miles.

看来我能赚积分哦。

Theresa can't be left alone here.

特蕾莎不能一个人留在这儿。

I'd better take this.

我最好把这个收起来。

And, uh, this.

还有这个。

I need you to stay here with Harold.

我要你和哈罗德待在一块儿。

He'll take care of you.

他会照顾好你。

Where are you going?

你要去哪儿?

I'm gonna pay a man a visit.

我要去拜访一个人。

I hack the uncle's cell phone account.

我侵入了她叔叔的手机账户。

The GPS signal is active, but he's not answering.

定位信号在活跃状态,但他不接电话。

Landale's involved.

兰代尔也牵涉在内。

I'm just not sure why they're still coming after her.

但我不明白他们为什么还要追杀她。

Don't dawdle.

别偷懒。

分享到
重点单词
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣
  • hackn. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.