疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第114期:追踪我的手机信号
日期:2017-01-24 10:49

(单词翻译:单击)

So you are tracking my cell phone.
你的确在追踪我的手机信号。
I know how all the pieces of the city fit together.
我了解这座城市的每个角落。
I know all the players. I know all the angles.
三教九流。所有门道我都知道。
And then there's you. Now I don't understand you.
可现在你出现了。我不明白你。
And I don't like things that I don't understand.
我不喜欢我不明白的东西。
Then why did you want me to come here?
那你干嘛还叫我过来?
Because I don't have to like you to get some news out of you.
因为我不用非得喜欢你才能从你身上套消息。
The girl on the recording.
录音里的那个姑娘。
Her name was Dana Miller.
她的名字叫戴娜·米勒。
Lawson had her killed.
劳森杀了她。
Maybe not because she was sleeping with him.
但不是因为他在睡她。
I know. She worked at Virtanen.
我知道。她在维尔塔宁公司工作。
She was going to come out in public...a scandal involving one of their drugs.
她本来是要出来公布...一桩涉及他们一种药品的丑闻。
Not bad, but it's not the whole story.
不错嘛,但这还不是全部。
She worked in clinical trials.
她参与了临床工作。
Five days before she was killed, she was transferred out. Access suspended.
她被害五天前,她被调走了。终止了权限。
How did you come by that?
你怎么知道这些事情?
You have your people. I have mine.Let me guess.
你有你的人。我有我的人。我猜猜。
You're looking to strike a deal with Virtanen.
你想要跟维尔塔宁公司做笔交易。
No, not this time.
这回不是。
I thought everyone had an angle.
我以为每个人都会有所图谋。
I knew this girl once. Naive.
我曾经认识这么个女的。很天真。
She got a tough lesson on the way the world works.
她为了学会这个世界的法则交了很重的学费。
That reminds me of Dana.
让我想起戴娜。
Also, they tried to kill you.
还有 他们想要杀了你。

分享到