疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第85期:父子通话
日期:2016-10-28 14:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello?
喂?
You're alone?
你一个人吗?
Yes.
是的。
I need proof that my son is alive.
你得证明我儿子还活着。
Put Sam on the phone.
让他听电话。
Dad?
爸爸?
Sam...are you hurt?
萨姆...你没事吧?
Dad, please, I want to go home!
爸爸,救我,我想回家!
Sam, Sam!
萨姆!萨姆!
Relax, your honor.
别急啊,法官大人。
Your son is just fine.
你儿子在这里很好。
He's a good boy.
他是个好孩子。
Smart, like you.
跟你一样聪明。
How much?
你要多少钱?
I'll pay anything you want.
你要什么我都给你。
See?
看吧?
Smart.
我就说你聪明。
But, fortunately for you, we don't want your money.
但算你走运,我们不要钱。
We want your help.
我们想要你帮忙。
There's a case in your court right now,
你现在处理的一个案子
The people vs. Angela Markham.
是安琪拉·马汉的案子。
The people...are going to lose.
我要让检方败诉。
What?
什么?
Throw the case, judge.
法官,撤销原案。
Angela Markham walks. Or your son dies.
让安琪拉·马汉被判无罪。不然你儿子就没命了。
Angela Markham?
安琪拉·马汉?
She mowed down some guy in a parking garage.
她在停车场撞伤了人。
It's a simple hit and run.
不过是个简单的肇事逃逸案。
Well, now she's become the key to finding your son.
她现在却是找到你儿子的关键。

分享到