疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:和当地人合作
日期:2016-04-14 15:54

(单词翻译:单击)

You Sam Latimer?

你是山姆·拉蒂莫吗?

Name's Tony Miller.

我是托尼·米勒。

Marine buddy down in San Diego, told me a while back,

一个在圣迭戈的陆战队哥们,告诉我说,

if I was ever in New York, I should look you up.

要是我来纽约,我就该来找你。

What's your buddy's name?

你那哥们叫什么名字?

Hector Munoz.

赫克托·穆尼奥斯。

疑犯追踪第1季3.jpg

Munoz, yeah, I remember him from Mogadishu.

穆尼奥斯啊,我记得他,摩加迪休那会吧。

Good shooter.

枪法不错。

How's he doing?

他怎么样?

Not good.

不好。

Ran over an IED in Hellmans.

他在赫尔曼斯被简易炸弹炸到。

Lasted a whole week before he hit room temperature.

死前还撑了整整一个星期。

Rest in peace.

愿他安息。

Tough son of a bitch.

真是个顽强的家伙。

So...What kind of work are you looking for? Security?

这么说你想找什么样的活计?保安吗?

I'm not looking for wages.

我可不想打工赚钱。

I'm only interested in lump sums.

我只想搞大票的。

You in trouble?

你有麻烦吗?

That's my business.

那是我的问题。

You're making it mine.

你要找我帮忙,就是我的问题。

I was working freelance in Tijuana.

我之前在提华纳干私活。

Job went south. People's feelings got hurt.

有个任务黄了,有人不开心了。

I need to put some distance between me and them.

我得想办法离他们远点。

I've got some experience you could use--skills.

我有经验,也有技术。

What kind of skills?

什么样的技术?

You have a 45 under the counter, a shotgun next to the register, and I can get to them both before you.

你在柜台下面有把45式手枪,收银柜旁有把散弹枪,我还能比你先拿到。

So if you're such a hotshot, what do you need me for?

你要是这么牛逼,还来找我干嘛?

I prefer to work with people who know the area.

我喜欢和当地人合作。

I heard you're good at what you do...

听说你很有本事……

You make a lot of money...you're still alive.

赚了很多钱...还活得好好的。

And that's because I prefer not to work with a man whose only reference is a dead marine.

那是因为我从不和那种死掉的海陆推荐的人合作。

Well...There's no job openings at the moment.

好吧...现在暂时没有工作。

But I'll call around.

但我会打听一下。

Thanks. You won't regret it.

多谢。你不会后悔的。

I know.

我知道。

Hey, uh, keep the change.

不用找了。

Let me get my case out of the trunk.

我去后备箱拿下箱子。

Yellow cab driver, get out of your vehicle! Get out of your vehicle! Now!

那辆出租车的司机,快下车!快下车!

We got weapons here—shotgun, submachine guns.

发现武器——散弹枪,冲锋枪。

I don't know anything about those.

我不知道那些玩意是怎么回事。

Those are not mine!

那不是我的东西!

分享到
重点单词
  • vehiclen. 车辆,交通工具,手段,工具,传播媒介
  • temperaturen. 温度,气温,体温,发烧
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.
  • registerv. 记录,登记,注册,挂号 n. 暂存器,记录,登记簿
  • millern. 磨坊主,铣床(工)
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • referencen. 参考,出处,参照 n. 推荐人,推荐函 vt. 提
  • lumpn. 团,块,瘤,笨重的人 v. 使成块,形成团状,归并
  • trunkn. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱 (复