疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:她是元凶
日期:2016-01-14 16:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Yeah, I'm considering sticking around New York for a while.

我在考虑在纽约待上一阵子。

If I do, I'm gonna need someone on the inside, And you might come in handy.

要是这样,我需要有内部人士帮我,你应该能派上用场。

So I'm working for you now, huh?

这么说我要为你工作了咯?

That's right.

没错。

But I've got two rules.

但我有两个规矩。

One, you so much as hurt anybody, and I'll kill you.

第一,你要是伤害别人,我就杀了你。

疑犯追踪第1季3.jpg

I don't particularly like killing people, but I'm very good at it.

我不太喜欢杀人,但我很擅长。

And two...you have to be more careful.

第二,你应该小心点。

For instance, if you're gonna put someone in the backseat of your car, You have to search them properly.

比如,你要是把人放在你车后座,你最好先彻底搜搜身。

No, please. What are you doing?

不,求你。你做什么?

You have your vest on, officer?

你穿着防弹衣吗,警官?

Yeah.

是的。

Where the hell have you...

你到底跑哪儿...

There's no time.

没时间了,

We were wrong.

我们搞错了。

Hansen isn't the target.

汉森不是目标。

She's the ringleader.

她是元凶。

They're going after Wheeler.

他们要杀威勒,

Tonight.

就今晚。

分享到