疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:芬奇刚
日期:2016-11-17 11:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Where's the boy?
那孩子在哪?
I don't know!
我不知道!
Finch...Just found a way to make these guys hurt.
芬奇刚找出来一个能打击他们的办法。
Well, find it and find out who took it.
还不去找,给我去找是谁拿了。
I am missing two men and $1/2 million.
我手下有两个人失踪了,外加五十万的钱。
Someone is making a move against us. I need to know who!
有人在搞我们。我要知道是谁!
Contact your teams! Change of plans.
通知你们的组员!改变计划。
I guess we know why they didn't ask for money.
我想我知道了为什么他们不要钱了。
I have six more just like it.
除了这个我那还有六个这样的包。
Could be our bargaining chip to get Sam.
可以作为我们跟他们讨价还价的筹码。
There may be lots more where these came from.
放这些的地方可能还有更多。
Angela's not sleeping with our kidnapper.
安琪拉没有跟绑架犯上床。
I think she's in business with him.
我认为她在跟他做交易。
That tech company she works for, they make banking software.
她供职的那家技术公司,他们做银行软件。
The kind that can spot money laundering.
能监控洗钱的那种。
And I just found a room full of small bills.
我刚好发现一间满是小额钞票的房间。
In 2009, she oversaw the installation of a new anti-money laundering system at Onestate Bank.
09年的时候,她监督了一州银行反洗钱系统的全部安装过程。
If she still has access, she could turn that whole system off with the click of a mouse.
如果她仍有权限的话,她按下鼠标就能关掉整个系统。
Then sp-9 uses one of the biggest banks in the world to clean its dirty money.
于是SP9就能利用世界最大的银行之一来洗白黑钱。
They leave no digital footprint, because this is how they pay for things.
他们不会留下任何数据残留,因为这就是他们付钱的方式。

分享到