疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第118期:约翰
日期:2017-02-07 10:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Keeps me up at night, knowing what our drug has done.
我们这个新药的事 晚上搅的我睡不着觉。
You need to think very carefully...
你可得好好想想清楚...
You're leaving me with no choice.
你这是逼得我没得选。
I'm going to go to Keller.
我要去告诉凯勒。
Reese, I think I've found something.Mr. Reese?
里瑟,我好像给你找到了个好东西。里瑟先生?
I told you I'd handle it.
我跟你说了我来搞定。
I've got them both.
两个都在我手里。
I'm on my way.
我来了。
You never did tell me your name.
你还没告诉我你名字。
John. My name's John.
约翰。我叫约翰。
Of course it is.
这么极品的名字。
So, John...How did you know I was going to be in trouble?
那么,约翰你怎么知道我会有麻烦?
Given your choice of career, doesn't seem like much of a stretch.
从你的从业选择可以得知,明显不是能百分百进退自如。
You might consider a new line of work.
建议你跳槽转行。
You're one to judge.
你还真上脸了啊。
Besides, you don't know anything about me.
再说,我的事你又知道多少。
I know almost everything about you.
我知道你几乎所有的事情。
I know you grew up in a nice house in Yonkers.
我知道你从小长在扬克斯区一个不错的家庭。
I know your dad was a city official till he got snared in a corruption case.
我知道你爸爸是个市政官员,直到他被卷入了一宗腐败案子。
I know you spent the rest of your childhood in a little apartment in queens with your mother.
我知道你跟你妈妈在皇后区的一栋小公寓里挤着过完了童年。
About the only thing I don't know about you is why you started doing whatever it is you do.
至于我唯一不知道你的一件事情,是我不明白你怎么会挑上这种工作。

分享到