疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第112期:塔伯特已经搞定
日期:2017-01-17 10:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Talbott won't be a problem again.Great work.
塔伯特已经搞定。干得不错。
But just one loose end.
不过还有点小麻烦。
Zoe Morgan. She had a bodyguard posing as a driver.
佐伊·摩根。有个保镖扮作她的司机。
It was an unforeseen circumstance.
我们没有料到这种情况。
It's not a loose end.It's the whole damn thing falling apart.
并可不是小麻烦。而是大问题。
I'll handle her and the driver, too.
我会搞定她,还有那个司机。
Nothing can connect us to this thing.
决不能让这事牵扯到我们头上。
Carter.It's Sully.
卡特。我是老沙。
I managed to fill in some of the blanks on young Carl Elias.
我查到了一些小卡尔·以利亚的信息。
Good work.No, not so good.
很好。先别急。
The kid was like a professional runaway.
那孩子就像个职业逃犯。
From the age of eight, he couldn't stay anywhere more than a couple of months.
从八岁开始从不在同一地方待超过几个月。
So no one really knew him.
这么说没人认识他。
Nobody except some tough old bird named Gloria Recinto.
除了一个叫格劳丽娅·雷辛托的老江湖。
Apparently, she, uh, she looked after him.
显然,她照顾过那孩子。
He would send her a Christmas card and some money every year.
他也每年给她寄圣诞卡还寄点钱。
You gotta read these things, Carter.
卡特,你得看看这些。
I mean it's as if the guy was going to either be president or Attila the Hun.
我是说,这小子看起来不是想当总统就是想做匈奴王。
You want me to bring him in?
要我把他带过来吗?
I'll swing by, and pick him up.
我亲自过去接他吧。
Well, I'm going to make myself beautiful for you.
那我得为你倒腾下自己了。
Good luck with that, Sully.
你好好倒腾吧,老沙。
You know why I'm here. You know how I feel.
你知道我为什么来。你知道我的感受。
I still can't find zoe.
我还是找不到佐伊。
I can't hide it anymore.
我再也隐瞒不下去了。
If I can't track her down, Douglas probably can't either. Trying to clean up this recording.
要是我都找不到她,道格拉斯大概也找不到。我把这录音降降噪。

分享到