疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第64期:不堪的回忆
日期:2016-06-29 19:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Where's Tillman, Mr. Reese?

提尔曼在哪,里瑟先生?

She's working.

她在上班。

I'm taking care of a little side project.

而我正在处理我的副业。

What's got you worried, Harold?

怎么心神不宁的啊,哈罗德?

Detective Carter.

卡特警探。

I met with her about the robbery.

我跟她见面谈了下抢劫的事情。

I had to know what she knows.

我必须得摸摸她的底。

She's motivated.

她很有干劲。

疑犯追踪第1季2.jpg

Some might say "Fixated."

按某人话说叫,“执着。”

It won't be long before she catches up to you.

很快她就能追查到你身上了。

Gonna have to have a plan when she does.

还是早做打算为妙。

I'm taking care of it.

交给我去解决。

I'm making a new friend on the police force.

我正在结交一位新朋友。

He's going to help us with our problem with Carter and Fusco.

他会帮忙解决卡特与弗斯科问题。

Tillman's off in 20 minutes.

提尔曼20分钟后下班。

Got to go.

撤了。

After the bar, we went back to his place.

从酒吧出来,我们就去了他家。

He slipped something in my drink.

他在我的饮料里掺了东西。

I blacked out.

我就昏迷了。

When I... woke up, I was in his bed, facedown, naked.

当我醒来的时候,我趴在他床上,全裸。

I couldn't find my dress.

我找不到我的衣服。

I wanted to scream, to call the cops, someone, anyone, but I was afraid.

我想喊,叫警察,或者别的任何人,但是我害怕。

I was crying when I left.

我哭着走了。

He just smiled and said I was a real wild woman, and he would see me at work.

他只是笑着,还说我真是够狂野,还说我们上班时再见。

Now every day I see him, and he smiles that same smile, and I want to throw up.

现在每天我看到他,他脸上都是同一个笑容,我就很想吐。

I need this job. I can't quit.

可我需要这份工。我不能辞职。

I never talk at these things either.

这种事我也说不出口。

Excuse me?

请问你说什么?

Oh, I'm sorry.

对不起。

I didn't mean to interrupt. I... just wanted some coffee.

我只是自言自语……我……只是来弄点咖啡。

Sorry.

不好意思。

Don't be. It's my third cup today.

没事,我今天是第三杯了。

You know, I keep coming to these things, hoping I'll feel better, but they only make me feel worse.

我一直以来参加这种活动,想让自己好受点,但是只会让我更难受。

This coffee's terrible.

这咖啡真难喝。

分享到