疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:地皮项目
日期:2016-03-18 08:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Can't tell you how much we appreciate your patience and support on this, councilman.

你对此事的大力支持与耐心,我们感激不尽,议员先生。

You're sure we're free and clear on this?

你确定我们能拿下这块地皮吗?

Rezoned for residential.

重新划分为住宅区。

Hell, you can break ground as early as next month.

当然,你下个月就可以开始动工了。

Jimmy Calhoun. I got to hand it to you.

吉米·卡霍尔。我要把这个项目交给你。

疑犯追踪第1季2.jpg

You really turned this thing around.

你可真是出了大力。

Saw what nobody else did on the property.

总不能让这块地荒废着啊。

Thank you, sir.

谢谢你,先生。

The good people of Brooklyn deserve it, sir.

布鲁肯林的市民们应得的,先生。

Look forward to it, Jim.

期待着了,吉姆。

Neighbor called it in.

邻居报的警。

Thought they heard a dispute.

说他们听到了争吵。

A dispute.

争吵。

Yeah.

是的。

You think?

你觉得呢

Yeah, thank goodness for vigilant neighbors, huh?

是啊,感谢那些警惕的邻居哈?

Oh, yeah. Found this stuffed in his mouth.

对了,在他嘴里发现了这个。

We got to find out who this girl is.

我们得查出这女孩是谁。

Hello? Hello?

喂?喂?

Who is this?

哪位?

Hello?

喂?

Thank you for calling the Fenwick, New York.

感谢致电纽约芬威旅店。

How can I assist you?

请问有什么事?

分享到
重点单词
  • patiencen. 耐心,忍耐,毅力 n. 单人玩的牌戏
  • vigilantadj. 警醒的,警戒著的,警惕的
  • disputev. 争论,争议,辩驳,质疑 n. 争论,争吵,争端
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • assistn. 帮助,协助,协助的器械 vt. 帮助,协助 vi.
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具