疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:被跟丢的姑娘
日期:2016-02-25 16:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Hi, Harold.

你好,哈罗德。

Hello.

你好。

Morning, Harold.

早上好,哈罗德。

Listen, um, that database you're coding, we're gonna need it a little faster, okay?

听着,你在弄的那个数据库你得加快点速度,好吗?

You...you got to keep up.

你得赶上进度啊。

Okay. I'll see what I can do, Dave.

好。我来处理,戴夫。

Not exactly what I expected.

真没想到啊。

疑犯追踪第1季5.jpg

Software engineer of the month.

本月最佳软件工程师。

That's very impressive.

真让人刮目相看。

But it doesn't quite explain the private security, the unlimited funds.

可还不能解释为什么你有私人护卫无穷无尽的资金。

No, it wouldn't.

的确不能解释。

I did some digging down in H.R.

我在人力资源部作了一番调查。

Seems you've worked here for 17 years.

似乎你在这里工作了17年了。

Only been promoted twice.

却只被提拔过两次。

So how many of these people know you own the entire company?

这些人中有多少知道其实你拥有整个公司?

None of them.

他们全都不知。

The best place to hide, Mr. Reese, as you well know, is in plain sight.

里瑟先生,想必你也清楚大隐隐于市。

And if I speak too loudly, say the wrong thing?

要是我说话声音太大戳穿了西洋镜呢?

The entire department could be overhauled.

整个部门会被解散。

Some would be reassigned, promoted.

有的人会被重新安排,获得提升。

Some would be fired.

有的人会被炒鱿鱼。

I'll make it quick, then.

那我就闲话少说了。

The good news, the girl is alive.

好消息是,这姑娘还活着。

And, uh, kicking.

还是个刺儿头呢。

Seems she has some trust issues.

看来她很难信任别人。

I, uh, I lost her.

我跟丢了她。

But I did figure out how she's been providing for herself.

但我弄清楚她怎么维持生计了。

She left this at an ATM machine.

她把这个装在自动取款机上。

It's a skimmer.

这是个盗卡器。

It captures account numbers and pins.

它能偷取账号和密码。

If she tries to sell these online, I might be able to track her down.

如果她要在网上出售卡的信息,那我就能跟踪到她了。

In the meantime, we need to figure out who killed her family and why.

同时,我们还得弄清楚是谁杀了她全家,以及为什么。

Her uncle's hiding from a dozen different creditors, but I'll find him.

她叔叔有一大堆债主要躲,但我会找到他。

And I want to look at Grant Whitaker's finances much more carefully.

此外,我还要更仔细地检查一遍格兰特·威德克的财政状况。

Good. cause this was a hit for hire, and I'm gonna look into the shooter.

那好。因为这是桩雇凶杀人案,我要去查查那个杀手。

How?

怎么查?

Find out where I can hire one.

看看我能上哪儿雇到一个。

So who's your friend, Harold?

哈罗德,你这朋友是谁?

Guy behind the bar's a fixer.

吧台后面那个家伙专为人解决麻烦。

Takes a piece of most contract killings in the city.

这城里大多数的雇凶杀人他都要抽头。

If someone did wipe out the family, he might know who did it.

这桩灭门案的事情他大概会知道是谁干的。

Hey, he don't talk to people who just walk into the joint.

喂,他可不喜欢别人就这么走进去和他谈。

Lionel, you worried about me?

莱奈尔,你在担心我吗?

I'm touched.

我好感动。

分享到
重点单词
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • jointadj. 联合的,共同的,合资的,连带的 n. 关节,接
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt
  • touchedadj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • plainn. 平原,草原 adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简单的,平坦
  • fundsn. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金