疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:人道主义贡献奖
日期:2016-02-04 17:44

(单词翻译:单击)

I thought you might still be here.

我就猜你还在这儿。

I come bearing gifts. Whisky.

我带礼物来了。威士忌。

And we won another award.

还有,我们又赢了一个奖项。

Look, I know our deal.

我知道我们说好了。

I schmooze the board, I cash out the checks,

我去给董事会拍马,我去兑现支票。

I pick up the awards. You do most of the work.

我去领奖。你干大部分的活。

But, honestly, this is getting exhausting for me.

但说实话,我有点厌倦了。


I'm perfectly happy with the division of labor.

我对分工十分满意。

Always have been.

一直如此。

What's this one for?

这又是什么奖?

This is for services to humanity.

这是人道主义贡献奖。

I didn't tell them that we laid off half the staff in order to build this Orwellian nightmare.

我没跟他们说我们裁掉一半员工建造这栋奥威尔式的梦魇。

Said you wanted to make a difference, give something back.

你说过你想做出一些改变回馈社会。

Is this is the government feeds?

这是政府的监控数据吗?

Direct from NSA at Fort Meade.

直接来自米德堡的国家安全局。

That's every email, every phone call, surveillance cameras...wire-tapped phones, bank transactions.

每个人的电邮、每通电话、监控摄像头...监听电话和银行转账中。

In the country?

全国范围内吗?

No, that's just New York.

不,这只是纽约。

I'm starting with the basics here.

我从基础开始做起。

I'm trying to teach it to track people using cell phone location data, facial recognition.

想让它学会如何追踪人,利用电话地址数据和脸部识别技术。

I'm almost ready to move on to the next problem.

我就要进入下一个问题了。

What's the next problem?

下一个问题是什么?

Sorting them all out.

整理信息。

Terrorists don't exactly stand out on street corners, you know?

恐怖分子不会就那么站在街角?

You have to teach the machine to sift through the emails, looking for people that are hiding something,

得教会机器如何进行筛选,从电邮找到有所隐瞒的人。

Living double lives.

有双重身份的人。

People like you, in other words.

就是说,像你这样的人。

How long will this take?

这会用多长时间?

Four, five more years.

再有四五年吧。

So this is...

这就是..

Everyone.

每个人。

分享到
重点单词
  • humanityn. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科
  • siftv. 筛撒,纷落,详察
  • recognitionn. 认出,承认,感知,知识
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇