疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第80期:查找信息
日期:2016-10-11 14:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay, Finch.
好吧,芬奇。
You should have audio on his landline and video of the street outside Gates' house.
盖茨电话的音频和家门口大街的视频你应该有了。
I want to save that boy as much as you do, but remember, Mr. Reese, we don't need a judge asking questions about who we are and what we do.
和你一样,我也想救那孩子可你记住,里瑟先生,我们不能让一个法官问及我们是谁,我们做的事情。
I can't work a kidnapping from arm's length.
眼皮底下的绑架我都搞不定。
I'll worry about Gates once we get Sam back.
等我把萨姆找回来再担心盖茨的事吧。
Where are we on the kidnappers? Any luck tracing their call?
绑匪那边有什么情况吗?那个电话有查到什么吗?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有。
It was voice-over I.P. , anonymized through the internet.
那个IP地址是网络上的匿名旁白。
what about the other phone?
那另一个电话呢?
The one the spotter threw in the trash?
被盯梢的扔进垃圾桶的那个?
it's a disposable, obviously.
显然是一次性电话。
Not much on the sim card.
记忆卡上查不到什么。
Some disconnected numbers and a handful of texts, all equally cryptic.
只有些电话记录和短信息,但都设了密码。
So I'm trying to hack the cell company for more information.
所以我准备黑进到电话公司进一步查找信息。
But their firewall is impressive.
但他们的防火墙太难攻破了。
You can't get in?
居然能难倒你?
You built a machine that spies on the entire country.
你不是造了监视整个国家的机器吗。
When you work for the government, access is not a problem.
当时为政府工作,权限当然不成问题。
Things are different now.
今非昔比好吗。
I'll figure it out.
我想办法搞定。
Well, figure it out quick.
那就快点搞定。
The kidnappers killed the nanny.
绑匪还杀死了保姆。
They must have gotten Gates' alarm code out of her.
他们一定是逼她说出了防盗门的密码。
911 emergency, hello?
911。请问有什么紧急情况,喂?
Hey, you seen Carter? - No.
看到卡特了吗?-没有。
Detective.
你好。
Detective.
好。

分享到