疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第89期:消音器
日期:2016-11-12 11:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Look at the circles on this entrance wound.
看看这个枪伤射入口的边缘。
How many pissed-off boyfriends you know go out and buy a silencer?
你能想到几个气昏头的男朋友会去买消音器?
Romance, my ass.
还情感,情感个球。
Your killer is a pro.
凶手是职业杀手。
Pull up a chair.
搬把椅子过来做。
All rise. The honorable Judge Gates presiding. Be seated.
起立。由尊敬的盖茨法官大人主审。请坐。
In the matter of the people vs. Angela Markham, court is now in session.
由公众对诉安琪拉·马汉,现在开庭。
Hey, Leon.
莱昂。
How's the ride back there?
旅途愉快不?
Now...You can have this juicy burger, or you can go for another spin.
现在...你可以吃这个美味的汉堡,或者咱再多来几圈。
All you have to do is help me find a scared little boy.
你只需要帮我找个吓坏了的小男孩。
I don't know where he is, I swear to god.
我不知道他在哪,我发誓。
Who's Angela Markham and what does she have to do with sp-9?
谁是安琪拉·马汉,她跟SP9又有什么关系?
Never heard of her.
没听过这人。
Look, I don't know why they wanted that kid.
我说,我不知道他们为什么想要那孩子。
You don't know much, do you?
你都不知道是吧?
That's how they run it.
他们就是这么活动。
They work in small teams. Cells.
他们常常小组活动,有机小组。
So who's in your cell? Full names.
你的组里都有谁?给我全名。
We only use street names.
我们只用诨号相称。
A-K, Krakow, Sops, Ziom.
AK,克拉科夫,索普,宅人。
Look, there's four guys, that's all I know. Now would you please let me out of here?
一共四个人,我就知道这些。现在求你放我出去好不好?

分享到